Tampered Bludger

"my brother? You have a thing for my brother?" the boy in red robes said with wide eyes and he looked like he didn't know what to say. He ran his fingers through his long brown hair as he looked down at the short Hufflepuff in front of him that he considered to be his best friend. And to say that he was shocked by what he had walked in on, was an understatement. 

The Slytherin boy stepped forward from behind the girl and wrapped his arm around her waist gently and pulled her into him. "She wanted to tell you, but I told her not to, you can't blame her okay," the Slytherin tried to explain and the Gryffindor looked heartbroken as he stared down at the girl in betrayal

"So this is what you have been keeping from me? THIS is why you have been so distant from us?" the Gryffindor asked the Hufflepuff, tears brimming his eyes as he looked between the two people who stood in front of him.

"You were never meant to find out this way, I wanted to tell you, I was going to tell you soon... I'm so, so sorry," the Hufflepuff pleaded with her best friend but he just scoffed and looked away as the tears that pooled in his eyes began to fall down his cheeks

"Hey Man you need to just lay off her okay, it's not like its all Emily's fault," the curly-haired Slytherin told his older brother

"You! don't even get me started on you okay!" The Gryffindor spat at his brother, pure anger written all over his face, "you and your stupid Voldemort supporter friends, you are going to get her killed."

"I won't ever let anything happen to her. You have no idea what you are talking about," the Slytherin spat angrily and the girl pulled herself out of the Slytherins grip and moved forward to try and comfort her best friend as tears ran down his face but he stepped back away from her, breaking her heart like she had just broken his.

"Okay so you judge me for being a player and yet you've just been fucking my brother while lying to me," Sirius spat out angry and the girl's eye widened as tears ran down her face, she tried to step closer to him again, but he just moved back

"Snuffles come on I don't judge you, I just said that you need to take some of the girl's feelings into account and find the right girl for you to settle down with." The Hufflepuff pleaded with him and the Gryffindor let out an exasperated huff

"she has no idea what she has gotten herself into with you. I know that as soon as you can you're going to run off and join those murderers!" the Gryffindor yelled angrily and the Hufflepuff was certain that he could be heard meters and meters and meters away.

"You don't know me, you left! You don't know shit about me!" the Slytherin fired back angrily and the Gryffindor stormed towards the door going to leave but the Hufflepuff quickly ran after him with tears pouring down her face as she grabbed on

"I-im sorry please, please don't leave me. You're my best friend. Im sorry" she cried "i didn't mean for this to happen"

"You know, my whole life. Regulus has gotten everything that he has ever wanted, he was the perfect son. The only thing that I had that he didn't... was you," the Gryffindor said as he looked at her, tears running down his face "and now he fucking has that too," he sent one look towards his brother and then stormed out of the room.

The Hufflepuff fell to her knees as she cried heavily, the Slytherin crouched next to her and cradled her in his arms "it's okay love, he'll get over it, you've been best friends since your first year"

Kirra woke up in the middle of the night bawling her eyes out. She now knew the second boy's name. She reached under her pillow and pulled out the artbook and the pencil that she had enchanted to never run out and to turn any colour she wanted.