Lost

You'll see. Thats all I have to say. You'll see. Reader is 15.

Pronouns: They/Them

Warnings: Language, blood

So Rhodey and I decide to get everyone out of the compound and take a nice walk in the huge forest by the compound. Only problem was cell service. Even Starks tech couldn't really work. We where on the trail when the worst possible thing happened. There was a snake. I hate snakes, I am afraid of snakes, I don't want to be anywhere around snakes. I started screaming running off the trail and slipped down a steep hill. Everyone was yelling for me and trying to find me and when they did it was too late. We were lost.

Everyone was trying to figure out how to get out I completely forgot about me falling down a hill. I was standing up when I realized I was in a pile of poison ivy and I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I had no chance. I also didn't realize I had a stick in my leg. So to my surprise when I stood up and my leg felt numb, so I looked down to see a fucking stick in my leg.

"SHIT" I yelled furiously. Everyone looked down at me, who was already covered in hives and was bleeding. "Oh my god! What happened to you?" Tony asked me as Vision flew down to get me. Your probably wondering why Vision or someone else doesn't just fly way and see how to get back. The thing is one we were walking for 4 hours now and at a steady fast pace. And two, they wouldn't be able to see us after they found the way back. So we would have to rely on some good ol' old school hiking to find our way back.

We were lucky that we had a group of super hero's cause if it was me and my friends we would be good as dead. I somehow convinced them I was fine even though it was getting hard to breathe and I had hives plus I was light headed from the impalement in my leg. We started walking more and I start to feel like I'm actually going to pass out so I just sit down. Of course everyone noticed this and decided I couldn't walk and I could possibly go into anaphylactic shock. Yup I could die. That's just fucking great.

"I have the epipen" Bruce called out. I started to struggle breathing and was barely getting any air. What more could go wrong. Everything. I am laid down since I was still sitting and Nat took my head in her lap and was talking to me trying to keep me awake. Bruce was getting the Epipen ready and was telling Nat something. She was still talking to me but everything was a blur. My stomach hurt and I was tired.

I felt a poke in my leg and I knew the epipen was given. I kept looking at Nat and I started to feel better and my breathing was getting easier. I could start and hear more clearly also.

"Good job kiddo. Your doing great. Just keep breathing." Nat encouraged. She was like a big sister to me and always is there for me. "Ok kid you're gonna be picked up now Kay?" She warned me then she picked me up bridal style and we continued our hike. We of course were way longer than expected abut we got back and the infirmary was in my future.