Sick *HS

So i'm currently obsessed with Hailee Steinfeld so this is going to be a mother child one. and if you want more like this than let me know :)

Warnings: Non

Age:2-4

Hailees POV

I was half asleep half awake since Y/N's daycare was infected with Covid and Y/N unfortunately got sick and now I'm sick. They were currently passed out on my chest in the bathroom. Covid has been really hard on me since my husband, Y/N's dad, passed away from it early on. I've been alone with a toddler unable to leave the house, which is crazy. And losing the love of my life its just a lot to take in. 

I was almost asleep when Y/N started coughing a lot. They sat up and kept coughing. Due to the pain they were in Y/n started to cry. They cried and coughed as I bounced them up and down. God I love this child. They looked up at me with the sweetest eyes, "Awre you kay kay mommy?" they're worried about me. "I'm perfect baby, don't worry about me, just focus on you getting better." I said walked down to the kitchen, making some eggs for the both of us. I set Y/N on their highchair and started to put the eggs on the plates. I sat next to Y/N and gave them the small plate of eggs. They looked up at me with tears, "I don't feel well mommy." "Oh I know buba, everything will be ok," in all honesty I didn't know how everything would play out, but I knew Y/N was strong so we would be ok.

After breakfast I took Y/N out of their highchair and walked over to the couch turning on the tv. We sat there for 20 minutes when Y/N got bouncy. They had gotten nervous cause they didn't feel well and I realized that they may be having a small panic attack. They had stood up and were slowly pacing. They had tears threatening to fall and they didn't answer when I asked If they were ok. "Baby, what's going on?" I go over to them and bend down to their height. 

Y/Ns POV

I didn't feel well at all. I felt sick to the stomach, I couldn't breath and I was already not feeling well. Mommy bent down to my height and she picked me up, bouncing me  up and down. Daddy had disappeared a little bit ago and I miss him but mommy was still here. Since dada isn't here anymore I have to take care of mommy. I was so nervous about not feeling good I made myself feel even worse. Mommy picked me up and she told me to just listen to my heart beat. I did what she said and I listened carefully. She walked into her room and set me down on her bed. She laid down and set me on her belly. My belly was on hers and she was rubbing my back. We stayed like that until I feel asleep. A little later I woke up to see Mommy asleep with her arms wrapped around me, I love my mommy she is amazing.

SOOOOOOOOO, how'd u like it? Idk how I like writing parent stuff since I have a very complicated relationship with mine but I still think I like it writing parental stuff like that, i'm not sure. Its confusing me just writing about it but if you like it ill write more of it. :)