Wth

Request by: @shoppywatt I'm gonna do it a little different so the story line makes more since. We are staying with Robert while filming cause he's like a dad to us.

 We are staying with Robert while filming cause he's like a dad to us

Warnings: Drugs
Age:13-17
Pronouns: they them

I woke up early in the morning cause I was going to go hand out with my friends. With filming I never get to hang out with them and I'm super excited to see what their up to. I've been staying with Robert since my parents 'couldn't make it' when in reality my dads in jail and my moms a drug addicted. I've tried to stay clear of that path but sometimes it gets really hard to stop and think about your decision. My mom had me start acting so she could have money for drugs and she would make me have some with her and her flings.

I ran down the stair and asked  Robert if I could just walk there and he said yes. I grabbed a pancake and started to walk to the skate park. When I got there I saw Jaxon, Delaney, Eli, Timmy, Lillian and Ashlyn. They were all hanging out at the back part of the park when Jaxon pulled out a small bag. I knew exactly what it was and we all just decided to take some. I noticed the time and I knew I needed to head back to Roberts house and the worst thing happened, Jaxon spilled some on my sweatshirt. I quickly threw it in the trash can and ran home but when I got there I saw Robert at the door looking very mad. 

"What were you doing in the back off the park with your friends?" He asked sternly. "Nothing, just chatting, why?" "Because from what I saw it looked like drugs." "Robert, why would I do drugs I know what they do to people." "Thats exactly what I thought. You better be honest with me, Y/N was it drugs?" I slowly nod my head then run to my room and lock it. I hear Robert knocking on the door but I ignore it. I quickly fall asleep.

Roberts POV

I had realized that Y/N had left their phone at the house so I went to go give it to them but when I got there I saw them doing what looked to be drugs. I quickly left and stood waiting for them to get home and when they did they didn't have their sweatshirt anymore. I confronted them about it and they tried to defend their self but told me the truth and ran into their room.I sat waiting at their door for a while but I realized they had fallen asleep probably. I knew they had a tough home life and I had provided a new safe home and I was disappointed that they had started to bring their moms habits here. 

BACK TO Y/N POV:

I woke up unlocked the door and started packing bags waiting for Robert to kick me out. He knocked on the door then walked in sitting in my bed, "Whys your stuff all packed?" "Because I know your gonna kick me out so Im just getting ready." I state sadly. "Im not going to kick you out. I know you know what you did was wrong, but I really don't want you to turn out like your parents. I want you to have a fresh clean start and if your friends don't want that then you shouldn't be friend with them." He told me bringing me into a hug. "So I can stay?" "yes you can stay."

I know its short but I am losing my interest in writing fast and writers block is coming on strong so sorry about the short chapter and I hope you under stand.