What do you mean?

Request: @-LUVYELENA

Pronouns; they themAge 6Warnings: Nats death 😭

Pronouns; they them
Age 6
Warnings: Nats death 😭

Mama and dad went to go talk to uncle Tony and Uncle Scott. I was playing with toys around the compound and I saw a picture so I ran up and looked at it. I saw baby me with Dada, Uncle Clint, and Mama, with some other people I had seen pictures of around the compound. Whenever I would ask about them they would say they were your best friends but they had to leave. Soon many people arrived at the compound and I ran up to mama jumping asking to be picked up. I saw uncle bruce but he was big and green but also uncle bruce at the same time. I saw uncle Rhodey and Nebula and rocket also. Uncle Scott was also there with someone who looked like uncle Thor . Mama picked me up and I rested my head on her shoulder as they talked about "adult stuff". Later we had Chinese and everyone was talking about what they needed to do to get some pretty rocks. I was told to go to bed and I did as my mother said. 

A little while later they were all testing something and they walked in a cool line wearing white suits and walking towards a big circle stage thing. Mama and dada bent down and kissed my forehead. "Y/N, Stay here with your Aunt Pepper. I love you buba." Mama told me Dada kissed my forehead also. I held aunt peppers hand and I watched as they disappeared. I cried some when I saw them disappear cause it was scary like where did they all go but Aunty assured me that they would be back in just a minute. And like she said  a minute later they were back. Aunty Pepper looked off when she saw Uncle Clint step down and she hurried me away. She told me it was nap time and so I should go to sleep. 

I sat in my bed for like ten minutes then dada came in. He looked really sad. He sat down next to me and I looked at him confused. "Wheres mama?" I asked him. "Um Y/N, um, mama isn't coming back." I said softly. "W-what. Why not? Did she get lost?" He held me close, "Kiddo, mama decided to help save the world, she made that chose long before you were even an idea and today she helped save the world even though she didn't know if it would work. Your mama is a hero and she loves you very much and did this so you could live the best life you every could." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and I ran into Mama and Dadas room and curled myself in there bed. I laid on her pillow and tears streamed down my face. I didn't want mama gone I wanted mama back.

 Later that day a big explosion happened and I got stuck under some concrete. I was in pain and I wanted mama so much. Then I say a red glowy thing go around me and I saw a women levitate down towards me. She smiled when she saw me. "Hi Y/N, It's been a while." She picked me up and I levitated me out of the dump. She told another dude to send me away and he did just that but before I was put through a orange ring I saw dada all bloody. I was set in a bed with another girl, Morgan. I smiled and we talked some about random things. 

We fell asleep but I woke up and saw Happy letting Aunty pepper and Dada in. I ran to him and didn't let go, "Are you ok dada?" "Yeh baby, I am. So you know the people in the picture you wanted to know. Lets meet them." As I left I saw Morgan burst into tears and I wanted to stop but dada kept walking to a car. "Dada? Why was Morgan crying?" He looked over at me whilst putting a seatbelt on me, "Um Y/N, Uncle Tony, he, um, he save the universe like mama did and now he and mama are together." I looked down sad, "Oh, um, I sorry dada." He kissed my forehead and got in and drove away from the cabin.

I had fallen asleep in the car and when I woke up we were at the compound well something like the compound. I saw some people talking and chatting. I was in Dadas arms as we walked over to them but he set me down infront of a lot of people, the people in the picture and some others.  I hid behind his leg and he laughed, "Baby, Those are my friends there nice. I shack my head no and hug him more. "You know Steve, I'm proud of you." a man with a metal arm and long hair told dada. I met everyone then we went to uncle tony's funeral. After that I hung out with Uncle Sam, Bucky, Bruce and dada in a forest. Then dada disappeared again, like how mama did and I grabbed onto uncle Bucky's leg and cried silently not wanting dada to disappear too. "Where the  hell is he?" Sam yelled. "I don't know im trying."  "Sam." Bucky stopped the bickering and I saw a car pull up. Dada stepped out and then the other door opened. Mama. I ran to her crying and she picked me up holding me as I cried into her shoulder. 

I couldn't do a sad ending so I made a happy one. I love writing happy endings. Well most of the time. God this was fun to write and I will be able to do many requests since its the weekend so if you have any let me know, Or let me know your comfort character/actress and I may do one for you that way. Have a great day.