Homophobe

Sorry I've been gone but here's a fun one and by fun I. mean homophobic and disgusting.

Age: 15-17

Pronouns: She/them (guys I'm so sorry it's for womens history month)

Warnings: Homophobia, hate crime, hate in general and douche bag.

So today we are having this huge actress round table thing with so many of my favorite actress and women I look up to for women's history month. So many of my friends and co workers are going to be there and we won't have an interviewer but we will just have a conversation and then people who pay to ask questions go up and ask us some questions. I am so stocked about this opportunity and to be included. I mean being a 15 year old who has one 5 Oscar's and is the youngest to ever win an academy award is helping me out some, but it's still so crazy.

I was getting ready in my trailer with my hair and makeup artists and my publicist , Tina. She was talking about some of the questions I may get asked when I realized i had no clue who was all doing this. "So who is all participating in this event anyways?" "Um well it's a lot, Scarlett, Zendaya, and Lizzie, as you know, Jen, Sandy, Sarah, Jessica, Penélope, Salma, Angie, Lupita, Emily, Margot, Gal, Meryl, and Betty." "Seriously that many, god, this is gonna be fun." I laugh but inside I am so nervous. The public now knows I'm am apart of the LGBTQ+ community and I am happy about it but some people hate me for it so getting rude comments like that are not always the most fun.

I walked out all nice and Tina was leading me to where I needed to go. I sat on a nice couch in the green room waiting for others to join. I was wearing something comfy and natural but fancy. I heard 2 people laughing and immediately saw Emily and Margot talking and gushing over each other. They see me and start talking about how excited they are to see me again. We talked for a bit before everyone else joined and we left for the stage. We each entered and many people screamed as they saw us sit down at our assigned chairs. I sat next to Em and Gal who I both loved and worked with.

We all just started chatting and we were told that the filming was beginning. "So does anyone actually know how to host?" I joke to lighten the mood some. "Well I mean we can just start by saying how much you've grown over these past 2 years ." Meryl joked. "Oh god your starting to sound like the old lady's who have claimed to be at my birth 'I saw you when you were just Yey high and a babe'" a lot of people laughed at my voice as I imitated an older lady.

"We actually have oldest and youngest winners together in the same room today. Is it weird for you, Betty to see such a young face with more Oscar's than almost all of us?" Angie asked. "I mean it's it's just so amazing to see how she is just so um so funny and doesn't take anything to heart which is something that I wish I had when I was young in the business. Plus this kid is amazing." Betty complements. "Oh I do take it to heart I just cry myself to sleep. How do you think I cry on cue." We all laugh again and we all just converse for a while more.

After we talked for about an hour or so people started to ask questions. "So this is for y/n, what do you remember about earning your first Oscar?" A woman asked. I explain some to her and then answer more questions.

"So my question is for everyone. How come you support LGBTQ? And for y/n how come you are openly gay in such a terrible way, we get it your a monster and freak we don't need to see it every damn day." Those words rang through my head before I lean down and grab my pride flag which I take to all of the interviews and wrap it around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry that your one sided view has caused you to embarrass yourself in front of a lot of famous and cool people. I mean not smart dumbass not smart. You know why I bring a pride flag to these events is because I know that people like you just want to see me get up and leave and be hurt but I don't let you bird brain opinion get to me you see cause I don't personally know you and nothing you do will directly effect me after this interaction and for someone like yourself to call me a monster you may wanna look in a mirror first then come back like i don't know what I'm looking at a bear or Bigfoot. So maybe before you come trying to be a rude person you should stop being weak and picking on 15 year old girls cause that's what's making you weak. You are picking on young girls cause you think you'll win but right now I'm pretty sure I have the W." I smirk and the guys shamefully walks away and people glare at him. The girls send me nice smiles and after we all go celebrate me roasting the hell out of him.

Sorry guys I've been absent. I am about to be on a 15 hour car trip so I will try and post some but my mental health is actually shit so if I don't just know it's because I am going through something and I just need time. Thank you for the idea @mcuwandavision