Fathers day

Father daughter type relationship with Chris Evans cus he would be an amazing dad. Not biological father. Anyways enjoy Y/n and Chris being an amazing father daughter duo

Pronouns: she her
Age:5-
Warnings non fluff

It was one of my first interviews and I was very nervous. It was about the avengers movie and I got to do the interview with ChrisE, Hemmy, Renner, Scar, Robby, Mark, Clark, Sam, Cobie, and Tom. They all are amazing people who made sure that the set was fit for a 5 year old and made sure I was comfortable with everything.

"Ok welcome everyone!" The interview started and I messed with the hem of my dress as everyone was talking and joked around. I sat next to Chris and Cobie. "This is the quietest y/n/n has ever been she's usually so talkative." Robby joked and I smile at him, blushing, leaning into Chris some. "Ok someone is a little nervous" "I just don't want to interrupt everyone." I say and everyone laughs and Chris pulls me closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my trailer doing some school work and I was struggling at math so I started to get frustrated. Math is hard for a 7 year old, especially one who is learning math way ahead of where a normal 7 year old should be. I had tears in my eyes and I was getting super upset so I decided to ask for help, which I hate doing.

"Chris can you help me please I don't get it." I ask shyly as I shuffle my feet around he was hanging in the break room with Seb, Mackie, and Scarlett for the set of winter soldier. He noticed how sad I looked and just grabbed me and started to help me with it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at Comic-Con and I was so nervous. I had been in big crowds before but non like this. Chris realized I was super nervous and so he walked over to me and distracted me. When it was our turn to go out on stage he picked me up and put me on his shoulders and we walked out together and I sat really close to him the whole time.

————————————————————————

Sorry how short it is and how I've been inactive recently I hope to start writing more and I'm making more one shot books from the shows I've binged so maybe go read those if you want anyways everyone stay safe and try and be a better person then you were yesterday. Have a great day <333