Movie day *FP+HS+TH

Im bored and just got an idea so bare with me this may be really bad but here we go

Age: 13-17

Pronouns: they/them

Warnings: non that I know of.

It was a freezing cold January morning and we were planning of filming some things outside but due to it being -35f degrees outside filming was canceled for the day. I was staying in a rented apartment by myself and I decide to go downstairs and watch tv. I turned on the tv but fell back asleep due to it being 5 and I went to bed late last night. 

I was in the middle of an amazing dream when a someone shook me awake. I freaked out since only Hailee, Florence, and Tom (Holland) knew where the key to my apartment was and I quickly backed away still half asleep. I then realized it was Hailee infront of me and I laughed rested my head on her shoulder. "You could've knocked." Hailee laughed at that, "We were outside knocking for 10 minutes." Florence stood behind her. She waved and I just fell back on the couch. "You could've just let me sleep all day, cause that's sorta what I was planning on." "Now what would be the fun in that?" Florence joked. I sat up and walked into the kitchen, pouring some coffee into a mug and adding everything into it. I sat on a stool, "so why are you guys here?" "We just wanted to hang out with you." A new voice filled the apartment. Tom! "Hey Tom, what's up." "Not a lot do you have any tea by any chance?" "Yeh do you have any tea?" "Ew no why? Oh you wanted that mud water."  I laughed. I poured Hailee a cup of coffee and the others water.  "Lets watch some movies!" Hailee squealed. We watched 5 movies and then we all started to fall asleep.

A small one inspired by it freezing at my house and i'm hoping that we get a 2 hour delay for school.