Trouble

Request by: @shoppywatt

Pronouns: He/theyAge:15-17Warnings: violence, guns,

Pronouns: He/they
Age:15-17
Warnings: violence, guns,

I was hanging out with my friends at the corner of Queens. The cast and I have been filming here which, Coincidentally, is where I live. I was raised in many different foster homes around here and I was forced to do a play and Joe Anthony and Kevin had been at the performances and wanted me to be a kid avenger for the new Captain America movie. The past 3 were hits and Falcon and winter soldier were also so I of course said yes right away. I told them about my rough life and how I had been in some trouble and they said they wouldn't tell the cast unless I wanted to and that they would help me whenever.

My friends walked into a small store and I saw what Time it was so I left and quickly git back to set. I used to steal stuff, but I have changed. Kevin really helped me and I am forever grateful for it so why would I mess all of this up. I quickly got to set and was talking with Sebastian and Mackie when I got a text.

J: Yo Y/N where'd you go we need your help

Y: What'd you do? 

J: Alex shot someone. We are on the run. Police are chasing us.

Y: OMG WHAT THE HELL. IM NOT GOING TO HELP I GOT OUT OF THIS AND YOU KNOW THAT. 

J: Fine well just wait you'll have it coming. 

Shit, I am in some big trouble. Jules is basically my brother. We went home to home with each other for so long and now he's going to jail. I guess Im that 20% that the school would talk about. Only 20% of the kids would find a job and not get arrested by the time they were 18. I was the lucky one. Non of my friends were though, were caught on technicalities, stealing or just because of what they looked like. I was the special one.

 For three hours, I sat filming and talking with the cast until two officers entered the set. They walked over to me and grabbed me with no hesitation what so ever. "Yo, What the hell?" Mackie yelled standing up as an officer slammed me into a wall. "Sir please step back." "Y/N Y/L/N, you are under arrest for armed robbery, possession of an illegal weapon and attempted murder." "What!" Sebastian yelled. "Dude I was here almost day. I've been filming here the forever." "Thats not what Alexander Brown, Jules Rodriguez, Micheal Philips, and Georgie Pikes said." They told them it was me. Those assholes. "WHAT! I was hanging out with them then I had to go back to set at 12. I hung out with them 11:40-11:55, and there's no illegal weapons on me." "Yeh well tell that to the judge." The officer forcefully walked me out and to the car. "Officer, you joking they weren't here for 15 minutes and you say that they did all of that?" Seb asked. "Yeh that's what im saying." "Where did it happen huh would I be able to get there and back in 15 minutes?" "Queens." "Yeh I could barley make it if I just rode a train there and back no stopping. This is bull shit." The officer slammed me onto the car, "Stop fighting." "HEY! what the hell he's a minor. You can't just hurt him for no reason." Mackie yelled. "Sir if you don't step back I will arrest you too." I was so scared I knew I did nothing wrong, but I don't want to go to jail. I could get 30 years I would be 40. And if the person they shot dies then I would be in there for life. I could get fired. So much could happen. 

After a long night in a holding cell a woman in a suit walks up and calls for me. I was taken to a small room and the lady and I sat down. "So, Y/N, Im Detective Feliand. You were picked up for armed robbery, attempted murder, and illegal possession of a firearm correct." I nod, "Yes ma'am. I-I didn't do that though." "Are you lying to me?" "No. Why would I do that, yeh I've lived here for a while and had some bad streaks, fights, small thefts when I was 8 for food, but why would I do this? Someone gave me a chance to start over and live a new and amazing life. Why would I risk all of that, for some money?" She looked at smiling somewhat, "They said you stole 10 million bucks worth of drugs." "Oh, well why would I want drugs they ruin lives and I can't risk ruining any more lives." "You know I think that you just hung out with the wrong kids, so why don't you tell me all about yesterday?" I look down, "I walked to set at 5 and filmed until 11 so I did some summer school homework and then at 11:40 I went to the subway and at 11:45 I was at queens, I walked for 5 minutes and met up with Alexander Brown, Jules Rodriguez, Micheal Philips, and Georgie Pikes. They said that they were hungry and so they entered a store but I knew I had to get back soon so I told them I would see them later and ran off. I made it just in time for filming 11:56 to be exact and three hours later two officers harassed and arrested me." 

A little later she let me go and I started walking down the streets back to the house I was staying at. My ribs hurt like hell and so did my head but I ignored it. When I got there I saw a car parked outside, Mackie's car. I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch with Seb. "Hey guys. I'm sorry about that some guys I knew for a while threw me under the bus and said I did all that stuff but its better now." "Don't be sorry kid we're just glad you didn't do any of that." Mackie hugged me. 

SOOOO how'd you like it. I based it off of criminal shows and stuff so. it may not be correct  but who cares. And if you have any other ideas I'm all ears.  have a great day