Mama Dada *NR+SR

Ok so I've gotten a couple requests and I'm not sure which will be out first. I'm also writing another one I've been doing for a while so there are two ones to look out for later this week

Request:

Age: 7Morgans age: 15Pronouns: they/themWarnings: none? Maybe idk

Age: 7
Morgans age: 15
Pronouns: they/them
Warnings: none? Maybe idk

I woke up from another bad dream and so I slowly slid out of bed, tiptoeing to Mama and Papas room.

My mama is Natasha Romanoff, the black widow, an all star assassin and my dad is Steve Rogers, Captain America, a war hero so it makes since why I feel so much safer with them. I was home alone when I was 5 and I was kidnapped and tortured for days and ever since then I have had a very hard time leaving my parents. I know that they need space but I'm just so scared something will happen again so I stay right by one of them most of the day.

I quickly opened there door and both of them popped up and looked at the door. Mama got up and walked to me. I had my stuffed bunny, Franklin, in my arms and start tears falling down my cheeks.

"What's wrong, младенец? (Baby)"  she asked bending down to my height. I look down, "I'm sorry." She moved my chin up so I could look at her, dada was behind mama now and he looked worried. "I sorry I woke you up, I'll go I I was um just scared." I go to leave but mama holds my hand, "bad memory baby?" Dada asked. I nodded tears edging out as the memories came back. Mama picked me up and walked over to their bed with Dada behind her. She set me down in the middle of them and I rested my head on her chest listening to her heart beat which strangely calmed me straight down. I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I was now eating breakfast between Mama and Dada. Uncle Tony's daughter was coming today and she scared me. She was never nice to me and she was very spoiled. I mean what do you get when uncle Tony's your dad.  Morgan was 15 and always complaining. Being 7 and the youngest in the compound that meant everyone always would make sure I'm ok and ask me about my day but I just wanted to stay quiet and cuddle with my parents. Morgan was the other way, she's 15 and very talkative. She complains when things don't go her way on the first try and she is mean to me. I always try and be nice to her but she isn't ever nice to me.

"Hey dad." Morgan said as she entered the kitchen. I grab my dads hand a lean on him some as he talked with Uncle Bucky. He turned over to Uncle Tony after like 3 minutes, "Hey Tony do you think Morgan would watch Y/N while we are in the meeting today?" No they had a meeting and I couldn't be with them. I looked down sadly and Uncle Tony answered, "I'm sure she'd love too."  I scooted as close as I could to him and he understood what I meant, "kiddo it will only be an hour and Morgan is an amazing girl you'll have fun. Maybe she'll paint your nails or throw a ball with you, that would be fun right?" He asked me but I shook my head no.

10 minutes later people started to head to the meeting room and Morgan was talking with Dada about me. Mama was drawing with me and she started to get up, "I'll be back before you know it, младенец" she said but I grabbed her legs crying, "NOOO mama stay. No bad guys." "Oh baby there are not gonna be any bad guys plus you have Morgan" Dada added. "No. I want you to stay. Pleaseeee." I pleaded. Mama set me on the couch and kissed my forehead, "be good, Y/N. I love you." I started crying even more as she left the room. Dada was writing something down and handed it to Morgan, "bye kiddo . Be good for Morgan. Love you" he also walked out and I just lost it.

"Ugh you're so annoying." Morgan complained as I cried silently. She sat on her phone texting while I cried and drew silently. "Morgan?" I ask quietly. "What?" She asked annoyed. "Can I go to the bathroom?" "Yeh whatever."

I walked back it to Morgan on the phone with someone.
"So how's avengers Compound?" The person on the other end asked. "So annoying. I'm stuck babysitting a moron who cries like a little bitch. Ugh I hate them so much." She stated. That hurt I always looked up to Morgan and she said she hated m. Tears formed my eyes and I ran back to the bathroom.

After a while a knock in the bathroom startled me. "младенец, it's us, mama and dada , Morgan said you went to the bathroom and didn't come out. Can we come in?" I quietly tell them they can. I was sitting on the floor cheeks and eyes puffy and red. Mama rushed by my side and comforted me, same with dada. "What's got you all worked up huh sweet, mama and dad are here?" "M-m-Morgan calledmealittlebitch." I say barely audible. "She said, What?!" Mama picked me up and the three of us exited the bathroom, into the living room. "Morgan tell your parents what you told my 7 year old." She said sternly. Morgan looked up and over to Aunty pepper and Uncle Tony, "I didn't tell them anything." "She told her her friend." I whisper in to mamas ear. "What about what you told your friend about my child." Mama was mad." I said their a little bitch and moron cause they are." She said with zero emotion showing. "Morgan Stark you are grounded give me your phone and go upstairs after you apologize to y/n" "NO IM NOT HOING TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM ALL THEY DID WAS CRY ABOUT HOW THEY MISSED THEIR MOMMY AND DADDY!" I look down and mama puts my head against her chest covering my ear with her hand so I don't hear the yelling. "My child was kidnapped the last time we left them alone so I'm sorry that a 7 year old is crying cause they has ptsd." Mama scolded and Morgan stormed off. I rested in mamas arms for a while till I fell asleep.

Omg well I was gonna write more today but I can barely keep my eyes open and can't stop yawning so have a great day and see ya :)