Bonding *NR

It's 12 in the morning and I'm tired so Instead of sleeping I'm writing a one shot:)

Pronouns: They/Them

Warnings: abuse and panic

I awoke to find myself surrounded by people staring at me. Well I was in a small cell with glass all around me. Then They surrounded me. I was confused and I ached all over. Mainly I was scared. I looked around seeing them all eyeing me and I scooted closer to one small part that wasn't glass.

"So kid you calm now?" I bring my knees up and hide myself. Well hide myself the best I can in a glass cell.

Memories started to flood my brain. Pieces of the puzzle. Where am I and what happened? I was in a different cell it had gold all around and many strong looking men. I was brought into that room and sat down on a chair. The chair. A man, Pierce, sat in front of me and slowly lifted my chin.

"Show a smile, Y/N. You have a mission. Make us proud." I move my head and shack it 'no'. I really didn't want to hurt anyone. "No? Oh you think that was a question. Well it wasn't now either we do it the easy way or we'll do it the hard way. Which will it be?" I ignore him and stare at the ground.

"LOOK AT ME GOD DAMN IT" he yelled smacking his cold hand across my face. My cheek had a burning sensation and I knew I made the wrong choice. He grabbed me and prepared me for mission 177.

I couldn't control what I was doing but I was fully awake and remember everything. I entered a small cabin in the woods of upstate New York. It was nice and peaceful. I heard a women and man talking. Then a small voice rang throughout the home.

"Shit?" "Now, we don't say that word young lady. And plus isn't it time you go to bed." The man's voice scolded. I longed for that relationship. A dad. A parent. Even an Aunt or Uncle. I just wanted someone who cared about me.

Realization hit me hard. I was going to kill this happy family and I can't stop it. I was going to kill a mom. I was going to kill a dad. And I was going to murder a young girl and I would have no say in it.

I crept around the house to where the man was standing I pulled out a knife and went to slice his throat. He quickly turned around and something blasted me. "PEPPER GET MORGAN AND RUN!" He yelled to the women.

I started to try and fight him but he was slowly turning into metal. He blasted me again and I fell backwards into a table. More people entered the house and surrounded me. I got up and brushed off the dust from the broken table.

I started to attack them. One by one I struck and I created a shield when they attacked me. I went to stab a red head when this weird red thing surrounded my hand and I flew back. Another darker red haired women helped her up and then someone wrapped their arm around my neck.

"Drop the knife." A calm yet stern voice ordered. I tried to fight him but he was way stronger. The women I had attacked earlier walked towards me. "Nat look and see if she has any signs of the chemically altering brain functions" he told the lady, Nat. She studied my face as I tried to fight but my eyes showed that I didn't want to.

"Give me the antidote. Now." She instructed as I was starting to escape the man's grip. Then something was sprayed in my face. I started to cough and stopped fighting. My legs gave out and the only thing keeping my up was the Man. Tears filled my eyes, not in relief but in fear. I would be killed since I didn't complete the mission. I started to fight again but not to hurt but to escape.

"Give me a sedative and fast." The man yelled. He was trying to calm me down but I was just to scared to calm down. I was hysterical, kicking and screaming. Then I felt a prick go into my neck and I passed out.

I was curled in a ball pressed against the wall of the cell when the door of the cell opened. The women walked over and sat in front of me.

"I'm Natasha, but everyone calls me Nat. What's yours?" She asked smiling somewhat. I look up at her then back down at the floor. "I-I don't re-remember." My voice raw from the crying and screaming. Also partially embarrassed I didn't know my name.

"That's ok. Do you wanna play a game?" She asked me. I look up at her confused and she smiles, "You can ask me a question then I'll ask you one. It's like a little get to know you, sorta thing. You think you can do that?" She explains. I nod slightly. "Ok what's your first question?" I think some and quietly ask, "Favorite color" She smiles some more and thinks, "hm, I guess it would be red or black probably. I do like green for no reason at all though. What's yours?" I don't really know a lot of color names but I liked her hair color so I point at it. "Red?" She asks as she holds her hair. I nod. "Nice now I'll ask you a question, how old are you?" I look down again, "I'm not s-sure." "That's fine. Ok that's totally fine." I do remember one thing tho my birthday. " I was born on Y/B/D." She smiles some, "that's awesome. Thank you."

We played the game more and she moved to sit next to me and she grabbed a book and was flipping threw the pages letting me get to know her and become comfortable and feel safe with her. I became sleepy and tried to stay awake so I wouldn't get in trouble but my eyelids were very heavy. I tried to keep my eyes open but they would just kinda close. Then I yawned and Natasha looked down at me.

"Come here." She said patting closer to her. I moved some and she moved some too. "Do you mind if I pick you up?" She asked before she did anything. I nodded and she quickly scooped me up and stood up. I flinched and became tense, but in her touch I started to feel relaxed. She rubbed my back and I rested my head on her shoulder. "Don't be afraid to sleep kid. You need it." She told me softly as she started to hum a tune. I felt my eyes close and I relaxed and before I knew it I was asleep.

Wow I wrote this in an hour which means no proof reading but eh and I should head to sleep but I don't want to so another one shot may be coming soon. Anyways have a great Sunday or if it's still Saturday some places, and stay age and healthy. And if you have any requests go see my message board I have one dedicated for requests or ideas for my other books. So please please please give me some good requests I'm desperate to write but idk what to write. Anyways have a great day:)