Chapter 17 - Lucy leaves

A/n: maybe kinda nearly smut?

Kara placed her lips against Lena's. As they layed down on Karas couch. The blonde ontop of Lena. They weren't thinking of anything, or anyone but eachother. The heat filled filled the room, it was if only the two of them existed in whole universe. Between kisses Kara would steal glances at Lena, and admire her beauty. The buttons of Lenas shirt we slowly being unbuttoned, only one was left to be unopened, but just than they heard a cough.

"So should I just leave or?" Lucy said.
They stared at her, as their faces turned red. "I'm so sorry, Lucy I- I ehh. Kinda forgot you were here." Kara said not only embarrassed about what Lucy saw them doing but also that she did it with a guest in the house.
"Yeah you can leave Lucy, thanks for asking." Lena said with a smile. Both Kara and Lucy looked at the blacked haired woman in shock. "Excuse me?" Lucy exclaimed. A small snicker came from Karas lips.

As Lena buttoned her shirt she went to open the door for Lucy. She gave her a smile, which no matter how fake it meant to be, her Luther smile seemed so  meaningful and true.

"What in Raos name was that."

"I don't like her. And frankly she herself asked if she should leave."

Lenas face turned more serious

"Kara, to be all serious she is clearly using you for one reason or another."

"No she doesn't, she's so nice.. sometimes." Kara obliviously said.

"I know my love. But just trust me on this one. You won't regret it."

Kara didn't quite trust her on that, but didn't want to start a fight and hoped Lena would change her mind.

"So where were we?" Kara grined grabbing Lenas waist.

A/n:
Have a lovely day, and I hope this chapter wasn't too short or horrible, I just really needed to write something today as I just had an exam. :)
word count: 336