Chapter 6 - Was it really okay?

A/n thank you so much for 130 views. It means a lot even if it isnt alot to many people.

Lena p.o.v

Lena was sitting in her penthouse drinking. She was drinking whiskey and thinking. She had been doing that ever since game night. Ever since Kara told her she was supergirl. It wasnt the news that made her upset, no not at all. Lena was upset becourse she didnt know if Supergirl was j i st using her as a buissnes partner. Maybe a secret way to get her to confess, but I wasnt evil she thought. I had been trying for so long to get over Lex and my last name, that i couldnt believe it was all good. Why would anyone trust me, why! Im a Luther and thats all they see. I now thats not All Kara sees but why would she live me? Why would she trust me. Im happy that she wants me to meet her family and say we are dating. But Eliza hates, hates Luthers. Im so confused and that i havent been in a long time. Love is making me normal. All does little boxes my feelings were in are torn apart. For worse or better.

A/n im sorry for shirt chapter it really isnt. A chapter just a insight of what Lena feels. I had to make some problem or else it would be too not like Lena.