Chapter 2 - The Other You.

Hope you like this chapter.

Kara walked in and they sat down on Lena's couch close enough that their knees touch. Lena looks into Kara's eyes and all she could see was lust. Lena was confused, very confused. But at the same time she was feeling the same lust, almost the same lust she had with supergirl. Kara places a light kiss on Lena's lips but before she could go back Lena kisses her back turning it into a more deep kiss. Two nocks is placed on the door from the outside and it breaks their kiss. Lena looks into her best friends eyes before she answered the knock on the door "Come in" The man came into the room, and put the food on the glass table. He left the room without a word.

"so ehhm" Kara said nervous, not really knowing what would happen.

"Let's eat. I heard you liked that." Says Lena trying to make it less akward

"Food! Yay" Kara says forgeting everything.

They eat the food, but all the way trough Lena just looked at Kara.

"The food was deliuses" Kara says smilling at Lena.

"Yeah" Lena just looked at Kara smilling looking at how beautiful Kara was.

"So about you know, before." Kara said

"What about it?" Lena said wanting to tease Kara.

Kara face turned Stone cold as she just looked at Lena.

"Oh okay ill just-" Lena was about to finish when her words where blocked from Karas lips touching hers. The kiss was intence and still romantic. After a while Kara pulled back slowly wanting to look Lena in the eyes.

"W-what is this gonna be? " Lena said still kinda suprised by what had just happened.

"Am i just a experiment? Arent you straight." Lena said a little more serios.

"No! You arent just some expirement. You mean something to me. I'm expected to be straight. Image gay and an al-" Kara stops herself before it's too late. "M-my Sister is already gay i cant be that too." Kara says.

"So you are gay? And if so it doesnt matter what Alex is, you are you." Said Lena happy but kinda confused to why Kara "couldnt" be gay.

"Thank you." Kara says and hugs Lena.
Lena hug make, she feels nice in Kara's arms. So does Kara, safe and warm.

"So if your gay and im gay and we like eachother what would that make me too you?" Lena said teasing but clearly wanting one answer. That Kara would be her girlfriend.

"My girl-girl friend? If that isnt too soon." Kara said.

Lena's eyes lit up and then her poker face. Lena leaned back and smiled

"Well if you insist" Lena said trying too keep a straight face, but too happy to do so.

Kara burst into laughter.

"Also since when where you gay?" Kara said still kinda laughing.

"I'm bi, i guess it just never have been relevant." Lena said.

"Oh im pan, i kinda knew like 6 years ago i guess." Kara said happy that she was no longer alone.

"Are we gonna tell anybody?" Lena said. She didnt wanna make Kara uncomftable, but she needed to know.

"Can that wait sometime?" Kara said.

"Ofcause, whenever you are ready." Lena said.