Chapter 12 - Rooftop Runaways

Lena was stitting in her office drinking. What did I do wrong? How could she do that, and with James. "Miss Luther, you are requested at Catco." Lena looked up from her desk "Say ill come in two hours." Lena said. "Yes miss, right away." Lena sighed. Going to Catco was the last thing she wanted to do.

James had nearly kissed her, she had nearly let him. She knew she wasnt supposed to blame herself but, that was all she could do, blame herself. A single tear ran down her face. Time passed by slower and slower. She looked down at the cars, they passed one by one. A red one and a Black one, a car that was the same model as James car. Maybe that was him? Maybe he left? Kara thought looking at a white car drive on the road. She looked at the door thinking about going down to the office. But she couldnt, she feelt ashamed, dirty even. She looked at her clock. Three minutes had past since she got up here. Everything went by slow, she couldnt even start to imagen How she had felt if James had gotten any further.

Just keep walking nobody knows anything. This is your office, your people, who listen to what you say. Lena walked into Catco straight towards her own office. She sat down in her chair, even tho the chair had stopped spinning right after she sat down on it, her world was still spinning. Kara and James kissing, in her building, in her office. She felt a hand on her shoulder who held it with a thight grip. "Lena, hello." Lena turned around looking at the man with a hand on her shoulder. "Mr Olsen.." She yanked her shoulder out of his grip. She couldnt even look at his face. "Clark told me about you and Kara." Lena looked at his face, even tho it made her want to punch it even more. "What about us? That we are dating?" James smiled. "Yeah, i went to talk to Kara about it." Lena got chills. "Mhmm." James side grined. "She told me you guys where fighting. Is everything alright?" He place ahand on her shoulder. Lena took a step back. "Everythings fine James, now if you will excuse me, I have to go." Lena said turning away from James. He smiled again, he was satisfied.

Lena ran to the closest set of stairs she could find. That bastard, who does he think he is?! Lena was on the edge to lose it. If she just could get comfort by Kara like she always did, it would be fine. But Kara wasnt there, Lena didnt even know if she was gonna be there in the future. She had walked up the stairs for a while now. She saw a door with a sign on it Rooftop She went through the door some air wouldnt hurt she thought.

A/n: this chapter is short im sorry :/ do yall wnat shirt chapters (this lenght) every 2-4 or longer (double so long) every 5-8 days? Okay but im kinda proud of this chapter idk.

Have a nice day!~