Chapter 14 - Lunch, Date?

"This is nice and cozy" Lucy said taking her coat of in a small coffe shop. "Yeah, i like it." Kara said back. They sat down on a table for two. They ordered two croissant's and two coffes, but Kara ordered hers with Butter. "So it's been a while, it's good seing you again." Lucy said wrinkling her finger around her coffe cup and taking a sip. "Yeah it's nice."

Lena was still on the roof. She just sat there thinking. That seemed like all she had done the past day, just thinking, no action, no reaction. Maybe i should do something. Lena thought.

"We should do this more often." Lucy said with a grin. "What? Hang out, you just call next time you're in town, im down to hang anytime." (a/n: idk that was wierd and kinda teenage slang idk man) "Well, i was actualy thinking saying here a few days." Lucy said. "Oh, where are you staying?" "Just a cheap hotel, i dont wanna spend too much, ehmm money." Lucy lied, she hadnt even thought about staying. "Oh no, i cant have that. You can stay at my apartment." Kara gave Lucy a poke with her albow. YES! "Thank you, i would love that." Kara didnt think much of Lucy's words or her wierd face expression. They went out to Kara's car. "Wow thats a nice car." Lucy said shook by Kara's expensive porsche (idk cars, i think this brand or whatever porsche is, sue me) "Yes it's.." Kara looked down. "It's Lena's car." she countied. "Oh well, lets get going.." Lucy said wanting to kill the car however way she was gonna do that. They drovr in silence, Kara thought it to be wierd that a silent car ride was akward, it was never akward with Lena.

"Thanks again for letting me stay" Lucy said smiling to Kara. "Yeah ofcourse what are friends for." Kara smiled back. "Yep totaly" Lucy mumbled a little sad about the 'friends' remark.