Chapter 11 - Are we over?

What did I do! Why did I just leave. We should have talked.. She has it hard, i shouldnt have compared my problems to hers. And here i thought this day was gonna end good, and now i dont even know what. Are we broken up? Lena thought. All she had done since she left Kara's apartment was think. Think about them, what had happened. It was all so confusing. "Miss, you have the Meeting at catco soon. With miss danvers and Klark Kent." Her assistent said from outside her office door. "Right.." She whispered to herself. "Yes ill leave soon." She said. You could here the assistent's shoes clack of into silence. Lena learned back in her chair, taking a deep breath while doing so. She got up from her chair. She breathed out. "Okay.." She put on a fake smile for the meeting.

Kara was in her apartment. She looked up at the clock. "Shit.. The Meeting i gotta go." She got ready with her superspeed. She close the door behind her and locked it. "Lets go." Kara put a fake smile on. Looking just like the smile Lena wore. Kara was walking down the street when a thought accoured to her. The meeting, it's with Lena.. Kara froze. She heard a familier voice. "Kara! Ready for the meeting? Im so ecxited. My first big meeting with the bosses." Nia nal said putting Kara out of her tranze. "Yeah. Congrats by the way." Kara said giving Nia a fake smile. The fake smile, it worked wonders, but boy was it tiring. And she knew she was gonna wear it the whole day. Or atleast for the next 2-3 hours. Kara sighed as Nia and her got closer to Catco. "Here we go." Kara whisper ed to herself before going in to the elevator with Nia.

Lena stepped into the elevator. First floor, second floor- the elevator stopped. "Miss Luther great to see you, could we discuss something?" A man said stepping into the elevator. "Ofcourse Reynolds, your office is in the third floor right?" Lena asked. "That is right. We could talk there?" He said. "Yes, i do have a meeting soon. So we cant talk to long, what did you wanna discuss?" Lena said going off on the third floor.

"It must be just another, super exciting meeting!" Nia said to Kara. "There are all exciting, never gets old to meet power full people." Kara said in a calm voice trying to trick herself to not think about Lena. But it wouldnt be easy, not easy at all. Cause there she was standing outside the elevator ok the third floor. She went in. "Lena! Hi, your going to the meeting right?" Nia said. Kara went in to the cornor to hide from them. "I am. Congrats, it's your first big Meeting right?" Lena asked as if Kara wasnt there, she was calm and professionel like always. They got to their floor. "Here we go!" Nia said. Just what i thought. Both Lena and Kara thought to themself. They both had a small chuckle. Quickly glancing at eachother from their syncroniced laugh. Quickly looking away they went into the meeting , the very akward meeting.

"Guys how did you think i-" Nia didnt get to finish as the two as quickly as they could, split. "Okay.." Nia said going to a random person to ask how she did.

Why did she hide in the cornor, does she despise me that much? Lena thought going to her office. Maybe she does, i should talk to her, yeah that would be the grown up thing to do. Lena you're a grown up you can do it. Lena motivated herself. She went out of her office but turned back. After a glass of whiskey. She thought, she drank her glass of whiskey. Now i can do it! She smiled and went outside her office. She could spot Kara's desk but didnt find her there. But she did see Nia, maybe Nia the meeting fangirl would know something. "Nia, hey great job at the meeting, do you know where Kara is?" Lena asked. "Really, thank you so so so much Lena, it means the wor-" "Yeah Nia, Kara, where is she?" Lena interupted. "Yeah i think she went to the photo room." Nia smiled still happy about the meeting. "Great thanks!" Lena said walking torwards the photo room. She didnt even think about what Kara would be doing there.

"James.. Good seing you. Hows Clark?" Kara asked. "Oh hes fine. How about you? The better super." James said. Kara was uncomfortable, very, she didnt feel like it was right, she had a girlfriend and here James Olsen was, flirting with her. "Im fine." Kara fake smiled, like she had been doing all day. "So Clark told me about you and.. Luther." James said angry. "Yeah, Lena is my girlfriend. We did have a small fight tho." Kara looked down saying the last part "Oh im sorry. If you know ever need comfort im here." James smiled sheepishly waking torwards Kara. Kara walked backwards into a table. She leaned back into the table. But James still got closer, making Kara very uncomfortable.

Lena froze. There she was outside the photo room, looking in the glass door. James and Kara in a position that couldnt be explained, atleast not to a jealous girlfriend, as normal or friend like. She turned around walking out the building.

"James go away!" Kara used her super strengh pushing James to the other side of the room. She was scared and angry. She walked out of the photo room crying. She ran to the stairs walking up to the roof to cry.