Chapter 9 - Life Without Eliza

"Goodmorning." Kara moved closer to Lena, pushing her head into Lena's chest. "Goodmorning to you too." Lena looked down at the half sleeping Kara. "It's so hard to stay awake." Kara mumbled. "Yeah, i know. We could change that." Lena smirked. "How?" Kara looked curius up at Lena still wrappimg her arms around her. "Why do I even try?" Lena chuckled. "Try what? I dont get it!" Kara said as Lena left the bed chuckling.

"What do you wanna do this weekend?" Lena said putting the butter in her cofee. "I dont know. Oh i have an idea." Lena looked at Kara "We could have a buffy marathon." Kara said. "good idea lets do that." Lena said watching the last piece of butter melt in her cofee.

*The night of saturday after watching alot of buffy*

Lena tried to comfort Kara, she was sobbing. Tears running down her cheek onto the sofa and Lena. "Her parents left her, why!? Why whiuld someone write that in a script!" Kara cried out. "Shh it's okay." Lena tried again to comfort her. "She isnt gonna handle the mums death well.." Lena mumbled. "Okay thats enough Buffy for this weekend sweety." Lena said. "Okay.." Kara looked down still sad. "i will make us some cofee." Kara broke down again. "No! Dont leave me. I also dont want you to make my cofee." Kara said more tears streaming down her face "Okay, im gonna call Alex, okay?" Lena said. "No.. She cant see me like this." Kara looked emberesed. "Okay baby, well get through this, just you and me."Lena said layind down besiddes Kara spooning her."It's gonna be just fine." "Promise?" "I promise." Lena smiledslowly falling asleep with the super in her arms.

When she woke up Kara was till asleep. The time was 8am. She took her phone and called Alex. "Hey, is everything alright?" "Yeah everything fine, but Kara's gonna need monday off, im gonna call catco too." "Ofcouse, is it becourse what happened last week?" "Yeah after that she worked way too hard, and right now shes quite sad, she needs a day more to think." "Yeah. Should i come over?" "Shes pretty emberesed. I thinks it's best if you come when she is ready." "100% i get that. Call me if you need me. Make sure she is safe." "I will take care Alex." "You too." She hung up. "Who was it?" Kara said still half asleep. "Just Alex." Lena said sitting down besiddes her. "Oh can you text her and say ill come in today?" Lena smiled. "No." Lena answered "No?!" Kara sat up. "No. You need to take your time, you also have free monday." Lena said. "What? But the city needs me." Kara said. "Right now i need you to relax. You need to take time to procces your feelings, not over work." Lena brushed Kara's hair with her fingers. "I love you." Kara said. "I love you too. So so much." Lena said back.

A/n: Im so sorry it's short and that it's been so long. Does anyone have anything, litraly anything they want to happen? Small things bug things? One Line, one chapter, 4 chapters? Anything.