Chapter 3 - Sleep At My Place

Thanks for the support guys! Oh and there is nearly smut so beware.

Lena and Kara are sitting on Kara's couch sunday night cuddling. They had just ate. The news was on.

"How many know? Am i the only one who doesnt?" Lena said.

"About me being supergirl?" Kara said.

"Yeah." Lena just wanted and answer.

"No! Alot of people dont know. I didnt tell you because i wanted to keep you safe. Because i love you more then anything." Kara said now looking at Lena.

"You do?" Lena was suddenly happy, she looked at Kara, who was just confused.

"I do what?" Kara said confused.

"Do you love me?" Lena said hoping it wasnt just a friendly live Kara had meant.

"Ofcourse i love you silly." Kara said, but right after that she realised what she had just said.

"Oh yeah i guess i do." Kara said.

"I- i love you too." Lena said.

They smilled at eachother and began kissing eachother.

"Superman is seen up in the sky in our own city, what could he be doing here?" The news said, but Lena and Kara was too deep into their kiss to hear it.

Lena was on top of Kara kissing her. But Kara quickly used her superspeed to turn Lena around now being on top of her. She opened Lena's button up shirt while kissing her. Her shirt is trown away and now she is only in her bra.

"My turn" Lena says and they switch places.

Lena goes down to Kara's pants and quickly opens them she's about to take them off when someone comes crashing trough the door.

"Get off her Luther!" The mans voice says.

Kara turns red as she hears her cousin's voice.

"oh rao" she whispers.

Lena turns around to look at Clark Kent superspeeding his way over to them.

"Dont tell me he is superman." Lena says.

Clark stops as he sees the Luther only has a bra on and his cousin is all red in the face, and her pants nearly down.

"Oh my rao." Clark says tuning around.

"Hehe guess who's the gay cousin" Kara says nervously.

Lena slaps herself in the face. And goes to get her shirt on.

Kara zips up her pants and cough.

"Well this is akward." Kara says.

"H-how long have you been ehm with a Luther?" Clark says still turned around.

"She is not just a Luther, she is more then her name!" Kara says protecting Lena.

Lena smiles at Kara.

"She is also my girlfriend." Kara says

"Well, Yep. At least it's not James." Clark says tuning around.

"Sorry i didnt say anything before just coming in." Clark says.

"Yeah, thats that." Kara says.

"Who else knows?" Clark says.

"Just you and Sam and Ruby." Kara says.

"Ruby?" Clark says.

"Sam's daughter." Lena says wanting to say something.

"What about Alex and the others?" Clark says.

"I dont want to tell them yet." Kara says.

"Oh okay, thats your choice." Clark says.

"Well ill leave you two to it then. But Lena if you hurt my cousin i will kill you." Clark says.

"Ill treat her like a queen." Lena says and they all laugh.

Clark leave.

"wow." Lena says.

"yeah that was something." Kara says.

"I should probally head home." Lena says.

"Or you could stay here?" Kara says smiling.

"Sure~" Lena says.

*In the morning**Lena's perspective*

I woke up in Kara's bed but she wasnt there. But I did smell some food. I walked to the kitchen and there she was making breakfeast.

"good morning beautiful." Kara said.

"That's cheesy Kara" I said.

I walked over to Kara and gave her a kiss and walked to the tv and turned on the tv.

"Nooo now im hungry, thats not fair." Kara said.

I smiled and continued watching tv.

A little after Kara walked over with breakfeast. A normal portion for me and a big one for her.

We eat the food and some how she finises before me. She began pulling her fingers trough my hair. I finish my food and look at her. I Lean in to kiss her but she stops me.

"Wait. Can we go on a date?" She says.

"In public, someone could see us. Are you okay with that?" I say.

"Yeah, as long as I dont have to tell them, they can figure it out." Kara says smiling at me, she kisses me and pulls me up from the couch with her while still kissing me.

"Lets go tonight." Kara says.

"But I have work today, Kara." I say.

"After work then." She smiles and give me puppy eyes.

"Fine but then at 7 or later." I say, Even tho i would much rater say to Sam to take over for the night.

"Okiii, fine~" Kara says.

We both smile and I go to change Into work clothes.

When i came out from her room.

She just smiles at me.

"Wont they notice you have a little to small clsoe from my wardrobe?" Kara says.

"Maybe, but ill take that chance." I say.

Kara superspeeds to take her clothes on and we go to Catco together.

In the elevator we meet Nia.

"Oh hi guys!" Nia says.

"Hi Nia" I says.

"It was fun that you came yesterday." Nia says.

"I just wish i would have today" I whispers to Kara.

"Hey dont whisper all your secrets!" Nia says.

"Oh Rao." Kara says. She just looked at the wall. She was bright red in the face.

The elevator stops as we reached our spot. We all go off the elevator and begin work.

Sorry it's kinda short i just wanna get to their date so yeah.