Chapter 7: "Warm Welcome"

"COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!!" I hear someone yell angrily as I immediately flinch.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH IT WASN'T ME WHO BROKE IT ALRIGHT!" Another voice yells annoyed.

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU, YOU TOOK MY CONTROLLER AND BROKE IT BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A SORE FUCKING LOOSER" The first voice yelled. Before the other could respond, Domenic interferes.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE BUT BOTH OF YOU BETTER STOP IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL EZEKIEL" He threatens as i feel like i'm about to run away from here.

The two voices get quiet but seem to be marching right towards us. I step back and hide my body behind Domenic making me totally unnoticeable.

"Where's Zane? tell him to come down here right now" Domenic says as one of the boys calls him. I can't see anything while hiding behind Domenic but just hearing their voices is freaking me out.

"Sure hope this is important" A third voice says, sounding really pissed off and annoyed. Okay this guy is freaking me out the most right now and I haven't even seen what he looks like.

"Did everyone forget or something, your little sister has returned home after all these years and you guys are behaving like idiots" Domenic says, sounding pissed. 'Remind me to never get on his bad side either'.

"Of course we remember" One of them says as I feel my heart beat not getting any slower. 

"Where is she anyways?" One of them asked, sounding hella bored.

"She's hiding because of you guys" Domenic says, making me wonder who's side he's on. 'How can he just blow my cover like that!?'.

"You're kidding, what a baby" The scariest one says, sounding amused.

"I'm not a baby" I mentaly curse myself for letting my thoughts slip out without meaning to. 

Good thing I'm not seeing their faces because I'm positive that even being able to talk to them face to face would be impossible for me. The room gets quiet before one of them starts laughing. 

"Shut your mouth Isaiah" 'Oh so the one who just laughed was Isaiah'. Then I'm guessing the scariest sounding one is Zane and the other must be Malcolm.

"What did you say? I can't hear you. Why don't you come out of there and say it to my face instead" Zane threatens as I again curse myself for my stupidity.

I slowly step out from Domenics back as I immediately want to go back to hiding after seeing the looks of them. It's not that they're ugly or anything because they look like freaking models. In Front of me stands three giants who all seem to be way over 6 feet.

Two of them look pretty similar making me believe they are the twins Malcolm and Isaiah. Then the scariest one looks even scarier than I had ever imagined. Not like the other look more approachable but this guy looked like he would straight up just kill me if i spilled some tea on him or something.

"Aww she's so cute" One of the twins with lighter hair said who i think is Isaiah.

"What a midget" Malcolm says with a chuckle. The other one stares at me longer like he's examining me.

"Now what did you say?" Zane asks with the same tone as before.

"Um... i-" I started nervously while looking at my feet.

"Leave her alone Zane" Domenic commands as Zane doesn't even look fazed. He just turns around and leaves upstairs.

"You'll meet Ezekiel tomorrow after you've got some sleep, Isaiah will show you to your room. I have some work to do and can't come with you" Domenic says as he walks away leaving me alone with the twins.

"Ugh why did I have to show her around?" Isaiah complains to his brother as Malcolm laughs at him.

"I-I'm sure i can manage to find it on my own" I nervously say as i get out of there as fast as possible. No one even protests, making me believe they really didn't care about me.

'I miss my parents and Samuel, they always cared about me so much. I don't feel welcome here at all. Maybe I should just do them a favor and leave on my own' I think as I blindly walk through the halls. I walk with my head down, totally missing the wall I walk into as I let out a yelp.

I fall back but don't hit the ground as I feel a strong hand gripping my arm, preventing me from falling. I opened my eyes to see that it wasn't a wall I walked into but.... Zane 'Shit!'. He looks down on me with his hand still gripping my arm. He looks just as angry as before and I pray that I'll make it out alive.

"S-sorry, i-i didn't see you" I stutter as he let's go of my arm. Just as I thought he was gonna leave me alone he takes a step forward and brings his face closer to mine.

"I don't care what anyone says, you aren't and never will be my sister. Stay out of my way if you know what's good for you" He says with the chillest voice I've ever heard making me shiver.

I feel like someone just shot an arrow in my heart as those words left his lips. I never expected they would love me or anything but they really do hate my guts. I try keeping my eyes from watering as I focus on finding my room.

'Stay strong, you'll get through this' I told myself. After 15 minutes of searching I found a hall with 6 doors, 3 on either side. They all had my brother's names on them and the last door had my name.

In front of my room was Ezekiel's and beside his door was Domenic's and Zane's rooms. Then beside me were Malcolm and Isaiah's rooms. I opened my room to be blown away by how much space there was. There were two more doors that led to a bathroom and a walking closet.

'I don't have any clothes or any of my stuff from home. Well I do have some money left and it's a good thing I always keep my credit card with me. I don't have a phone though so that won't be fun'. I walk towards the bed, throwing my exhausted body but instantly regret it as my stomach area starts hurting again.

'There's no way I'll be able to sleep with this pain, I need to find some pain killers'. I wait for about 2 whole hours to be sure everyone is asleep before I peek my head out of my room to see the empty dark hallway.

It's so quiet that the only thing I hear is the beat of my heart echoing in my ears. I take my first step out of my room to the floor to make a cracking sound.

'How is it cracking!? I don't remember doing this a single time when I was walking here before'. I continue towards where I think the kitchen lies.

"Man this is unbelievable" I abruptly stop at the sound of Malcolm as I hold in my breath, too scared that he will notice me.

"Can you imagine that little girl is living in this house with us? What was Ezekiel thinking bringing her here" He continued as I felt my eyes starting to feel warm from the unshed tears.

I don't care what people think of me but these people were supposed to be my family and hearing them say this makes me feel like I literally have no one left.

"She isn't even our sister, do you remeber that last chick who lived with us for 3 months, 3 fucking months!?" 'Zane!? oh no if i encounter him again i'll surely get killed especially after he warned me the last time. And what chick are they talking about? I have a bad feeling about this...'

A/N: Thanks for reading so far. What's your thoughts about the brothers? Do you think Isabelle should run away?