Chapter 32: Find Her

Zane POV

Pulling up to the mansion I can't help but feel something's wrong but ignore it as I see the twins getting out of their car in front of me.

"I thought I told you guys to come home earlier" I say, angrily looking at the twins.

"Well our other brothers aren't home yet so who cares" Malcolm says, rolling his eyes.

"Let's just get in before they'll come back-" I almost say but notice their car pulling up behind us.

"Fuck, why does everybody have to come now" Isaiah groans as our two oldest brothers step out of the car.

"Why are all of you out here? I thought I made it clear that no one of you is to leave the house" Ezekiel says with narrowed eyes and clear disappointment in his eyes.

"We were just-" "Cut the crap Isaiah, just tell me one of you was at home to watch our sister" Domenic says angrily, looking around for confirmation.

"Zane" Ezekiel warns, looking at me.

"We weren't gone for long, she's probably fine" I say while looking at my brother with a blank face.

"Fucking idiots" Domenic says, taking angry steps towards the mansion. "You realize that she could've seen our work don't you?" Ezekiel says while standing tall in front of me. I stay quiet, knowing he's right and mentaly curse myself for my stupidity.

"SHE'S FUCKING GONE!" Domenic yells with rage from inside the mansion making us all widen our eyes and run inside. 'Fuck this can't be happening right now'.

"Let's look for her, maybe she's hiding or something" I say with panic evident in my voice. We splitted up and searched the whole mansion for her without any luck.

"Anyone find her?" Isaiah asks as we all come back empty handed to the living room.

"She saw it" I turn my head, seeing my eldest brother standing there with clenched fists.

"Saw what?" Malcolm asks, although we all knew the answer. "Everything, the guns and the documents, I noticed she also found the door that leads to that room" He says, making us all curse.

"Isaiah, go see the footage on the security cameras. Zane, you'll call our men and inform them to start looking. The rest will join me in looking for her outside" Ezekiel says as we all start to get to work.

Isabelle POV

I finally got out of the woods and took the bus to some nearby town. The bus driver must have seen that I wasn't having the best of days and let me ride it for free.

'Just my luck to get dropped off at the worst looking neighborhood though' I think as I walk through the streets with shady people smoking something here and there.

"Hi cutie wanna walk back to my place and have some fun?" An drunken man says coming closer. I push him, making him fall over. Not too hard to do when he was so drunk and unstable on his feet. I ran away towards a dark and empty alleyway, hoping to be able to rest for a minute.

"Agh, what do I do now?" I ask myself as I officially decide that I'm now a 13 year old homeless girl. I sit down on the cold wet ground with my head tucked down as I'm holding my knees towards my chest.

"Ruff day eh?" I flinch at the sound of the unknown voice whispering.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you" A guy looking to be the same age as the twins says.

"W-what are you doing in the dumpster?" I ask, looking up from the ground to see the unknown guy standing in the dumpster looking down at me.

"Looking for something useful" He shrugs like it's an everyday thing. He has dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes. If he didn't look so dirty I would've even considered calling him a little cute.

"Why is someone like you walking around in a place like this?" He asks, jumping out of the dumpster and sitting in front of me. "Someone like me? What makes you think I'm any different from you?" I ask as he chuckles. "Even though you look like you've just fallen into a pile of shit, I can tell you're not homeless or even poor" He says as I look down at my muddy and wet clothes.

"So why'd you run away huh?" He asks, making me sigh. "I don't wanna talk about it so just leave me alone" I say, putting my head down again.

"Oh c'mon just tell me, in return I'll make sure no one messes with you while you sleep" He says, making me look up. 'It would be nice to be able to sleep'.

"Okey but don't you dare break my trust," I say as he nods with a smile.

"Long story short. I lived a happy life with my parents and little brother until they got killed by two men and I was temoprarly gonna stay with a man named Dougal who tried to rape me and then beat me up so I ran away from him and went to school.

There I found out that I had brothers who I was sent to live with but later found out that they are really bad people who are probably going to kill me sooner or later so I ran away and here we are" I say as the unknown guy looks at me speechless but then starts to laugh.

"Sorry, but that's insane" He says as I can't really disagree.

"I'm Coby by the way, nice to meet you" He says, reaching out his hand for me to take.

"Isabelle, but you can call me Belle" I say, shaking his hand. "So what's your story?" I ask, curiously.

"I lived with my step mom who had a drug addiction until she killed herself" He simply says.

"I'm sorry, that sounds horrible" I say as wavs it off. "It's fine" He says, making it silent. I feel my eyes getting heavier from the exhaustion but snap out of it as I hear someone run past the alleyway in a panic. Then a gunshot is heard making me instantly tense up.

"Stay here, I'll check it out" Coby says, slowly peeking his head out of the corner, only to jerk it back in with his face looking paler than ever.

"Fucking hell" He curses with a panicked look.

"What, what is it?" I whisper/yell with fear.

"It's Romano, the eldest one" He says as my eyes widen in shock. 'How did they find me so quickly?'

"I can't believe he came here in person. Usually his men come here to collect money but seeing him in person is insane" He says as I feel my breathing getting more rapid.

"We gotta get out of here NOW" he says, standing up and grabbing my hand.

'Maybe I shouldn't tell him that he's my brother and is looking for me. Coby looks freaked out and is probably gonna turn me in if I say something' I think as we walk deeper down the alleyway. Suddenly he stops as I look up in confusion to why, only to see a tall muscular guy with a suit and earpiece.

'Don't tell me he's-' "We found her sir" The guy says in his earpiece as I realize he's in fact one of my brothers men. We turn around to walk the other way only to stop at the sight of my eldest brother.

"Ezekiel" I mumble under my breath.

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys, I've been away on a trip. Also, I changed the name on my profile and everything because my mom is trying to find my books which is like my worst nightmare. Have a good day, love you <333