The ghosts of music Pt.2: The boy on the Violin

Plot: Tiff, Kirby, and Escargoon go on a mission

Warning ⚠️ there will be some mentions of self harm and Child abuse

It was around sundown when Escargoon picked up Tiff and Kirby. Tiff brought the book, The Liars Rose to entertain herself.

Ladylike: Have fun dear

Sir Ebrum: be back before 10.

The trip took about an hour or so due to the King forgetting to Fuel his rocket ship. "Are your sure the King won't notice that his rocket ship is missing?" Tiff asked looking up from their book.

"Please the king is like a child, he'll play with one of his new toys for a day and get tired of it sooner or later" Escargoon exclaimed. Tiff only nodded and went back to reading

******
Joshua followed the red bird through the thick forest. Hypnotized by It's beautiful singing. The bird led Joshua to a garden behind a strange manor.

Curiously the door was unlocked, so Joshua went in. The door lead through to a maze, Joshua found the way by following small white pebbles.

******

"We're here!" Escargoon said snapped Tiff out from her reading. They pulled up in a nearby parking space, Luckily Escargoon had brought tickets for all three of them earlier.

As they went in they took time to look around the place

"So what's the plan?" Escargoon asked.

Tiff: We wait until the museum closes to find what we're looking for

All three of them split up and looked around

Kirby looked around to see a painting of a star warrior. The warriors reminded them of Meta knight except they had Pink eyes, gold horns and Angel wings.

"You know he looks a lot like you Kirby" Tiff said walking up to Kirby along with Escargoon.  "I have to agree with you on this one"  Escargoon said.

Kirby soon noticed a nearby cafe and rushed over leaving Tiff and Escargoon alone.

Tiff looked back at the painting,"Do you this could connect to Kirby somehow?"

Escargoon: Can't say for sure. But let's hope this doesn't reach the king's

Tiff agreed, knowing the king's Ego would be blown out of proportions if it did.

They all hid somewhere and waited until everyone left for the day. Coming out when a nearby Grandfather clock Chimed at 8:30pm.

Tiff: According to The pamphlet, Violin music had started playing in the concert hall during this time.

Escargoon: Alright, but the concert hall is locked until the next day

Tiff: well then we'd have to find a way inside.

Tiff and Escargoon soon heard a loud sucking noise coming from cafe and saw Kirby in wind sucking up the leftover sweets

Tiff: Kirby,No!

Tiff ran into the cafe to stop Kirby leaving Escargoon alone, unknown to them a young woman walked up to him

"Excuse me?" The unknown person said causing Escargoon to turn and look at them.
It was a young girl with long dark wavy hair, dark skin, wearing a blue dress with a darker hood, the most striking thing about them was lily in her hair.

"I couldn't help but over hear, Do you need some help?" The young girl asked. "Right now, yes" Escargoon answered jerking a thumb over to Tiff grabbing Kirby and carrying them back to where Escargoon was.