Night one: its just a dream....right?

It was a beautiful starry night in cappy town, everyone was sleeping peacefully in their homes, except for one person he was trying to clear his thoughts from all the action and drama that's been happening for the past month

Meta knight POV:
I walked through cappy town lost in my thoughts swirling around my head,however no matter how hard I try my mind seems to turn back to kirby.... I thought back to the first time he came to cappy town,how he mange to fight those monsters that king Dee Dee ordered.I felt my face heat up when I thought of Kirby...but more differently than before, how his eyes sparkled like the stars when he's happy, how his childlike innocence makes those around him smile...including me. I violently shook those thoughts away I was thinking about Kirby that way I like him like a son but I never thought of him THAT way I don't have a crush on him.... right ?

  Meta knight lost in thoughts didn't notice that he was right back at where he started, King Deedee 's castle

Meta knight POV
The castle garden sure are peaceful at night I said, then a had heard a noise... it was coming from the bushes, I quickly drew out my sword in case it was another one of king Dee Dee monster I brace myself for impact i pushed back some of the leaves on the bush and there sleeping was Kirby, I sighed with relief though I wonder how he got here, he probably just had gotten lost.

No one's POV:
kirby meta knight whispered as he gently shook the pink puff ball, the little star warrior groaned and open one eye, kirby come on,wake up meta knight said as he shook him. After  a few moments he finally woke the pink  puffball, kirby opened his eyes and looked up to see meta knight staring down at him kirby blushed as he saw him.

Poyo... kirby said weakly

Come on kirby I'll take you home

Meta knight took him by the hand and led him back home not taking any notice that kirby was blushing.

Meta knight:okay kirby we're here

Kirby walked to the front door, but before he when in he turned around and kiss meta knight on his cheek
"poyo" kirby said and with that he ran inside trying to hide his blush from meta knight. Meta knight touched the cheek that kirby had kissed.

Meta knight POV:
I was in shock, kirby had kissed me my cheeks grew red. A silly, goofy smile formed on my face as I walked home to the castle...maybe I do like kirby.

Hi guys I hope you like the story I made I may update it some more bye guys😊