Rimuru's Secrets 1

Unbelievable. 

A student from Class 1-A has won against All Might.

The outcome of the battle was expected to be in All Might's favor. However, that same person was the one that lost.

"Hahahahaha! Brilliant! Truly wonderful. I admit my loss. Young Rimuru has won this battle! All of you come over here!" All Might

Though he lost, All Might's laughter seemed unending. Not a laugh of sarcasm, nor a laugh of pettiness. It was a laugh that beamed amusement and happiness.

"You got me good, young Rimuru. Thank you for sparing me from a confrontation of strength. I know that my injury is no more, and my time as "All Might" is once again at its peak." said All Might, knowing how strong Rimuru was.

Rimuru shared a laugh, "There's no need to thank me All Might. If we did battle, I would've lost as the building would've inevitably been destroyed. I'll prove my strength at another time." 

The fundamentals All Might taught Rimuru and Izuku about being heroes were rescues, prevention, and capture.

The first one; rescue. To rescue the civilians first and foremost. The safety of the citizens was the number 1 priority of every hero. 

The second one was about prevention. It could mean damage or destruction, but it could also mean to prevent a Villain's attack before it is carried out. 

The last one was about capture. To capture the villain or the cause of the problem and save the day, by All Might's words.

This is what Rimuru had followed when he was against All Might.

"All Might, Rimuru! We've arrived." Izuku 

"Ah, welcome welcome. Did you watch the fight?" Rimuru

"We did! It was awesome! Can I just quickly, like, get your autograph?" Izuku

The other students also came rushing towards them. Plenty of surprising reactions had reached Rimuru and All Might's ears. 

"That was an exemplary and outstanding performance by Rimuru-san. Might you be as kind as to give us details?" Iida

"Yeah yeah! Spill it!" Mina

"Erm, uh, I just did what I had to do, I guess?"— was one of the replies Rimuru had thought of. But he didn't say it in the end, as someone might take it the wrong way.

"Well, knowing who my opponent was, I was more calculative and reliant on Ciel— I mean my brain, than usual!" Rimuru was close to spilling the actual beans. "In a confrontation, the building would have gotten destroyed, or in the worst-case scenario, the area. I tried to avoid that by using tactics and psychological attacks instead." 

"I see I see, that makes sense. But how did you exactly use these "psychological attacks" you speak of?" Iida

Everyone was silent, so was All Might. The only noise that was circling was a "Tch" from Bakugo and mumbling from Izuku, "Cool signature... cool signature..."

Everyone awaited Rimuru's response.

"W-well, there's no time to explain such a complex thing like psychology. You guys need to do your matches, don't you?" Rimuru

After hearing Rimuru's words, everyone snapped back. 

"Alright. Everyone, the rest of the matches will be 2 on 2, the teams will be by lottery." All Might

"Excuse me All Might, but why lottery?" Kirishima  

"Uh..." All Might

Unsure what to answer, All Might's face freezes. He had thought of this idea by random.