Arc 2 - Chapter 18

This is bad —thought All Might.

All Might started to realize that the situation was in a more dire state than he originally thought. The sheer amount of villains is enough of a hindrance for him to properly take on the high-end Nomu. 

Every time he lands a heavy blow on the Nomu, a number of Villains would launch multiple consecutive attacks on him.

If it weren't for Young Rimuru, I might already be dead by now.

He was right. Rimuru restored All Might's body to perfection. His strength was now rivaling the days when he was in his prime. The Nomu was not much of a threat, All Might was confident he could finish it in five consecutive blows.

"Freeze!" (Pirate Villain)

"Detroit— Smash!" (All Might)

All Might wanted to finish things as fast as possible. He was launching move after move, chasing the Nomu every time it got too far away.

"Sensei! Let me help!" (Bakugo)

"It's fine, Young Bakugo! You're doing well there, just keep it up!" (All Might)

Bakugo could only watch as dozens and dozens of Villains swarm All Might like bees. But All Might would flick them away with strong bursts of wind without even letting them get close.

Tch, I need to do something! That purple-skinned brain-dead-looking muscle head keeps getting away from All Might! 

"You're not getting away this time!" (All Might)

All Might grabbed the Nomu's arms, pinning it down to the ground. The sheer strength All Might was using made even this pin-down generate powerful gusts.

"KEkekeke! I've got you now!" (Weird Looking Villain)

A villain was about to stab All Might from behind, but without any hesitation, Bakugo immediately blocked its way.

"Go f*ck yourself, weirdo. Die!" (Bakugo)

Bakugo shot a massive explosion toward the villain. 

"Ah—" (Weird Looking Villain)

All Might used this opportunity to dispatch the Nomu.

"California, Smash!" (All Might)

With that single powerful move, the Nomu had now completely lost its consciousness. All Might could now focus on the safety of his students.

"Now then, time to rescue my students." (All Might)

His eyes glowed, intimidating the villains frozen in place. The next thing they knew, they could only see black.

***

Where am I!?

I managed to take an attack for Iida, but I don't know where I ended up. It looks like I'm in the Ruins zone. There's no time to waste, I've gotta find my classmates! 

"Hold on, where do you think you're going?" (Shigaraki)

Izuku stopped dead in his tracks.

"W-who are you?" Is this guy one of the villains? I better keep my guard up. He looks pretty intimidating, unlike the villains that attacked us earlier.

"Kukukuku, who am I? You say?" The villain scratched his neck, "Don't play dumb."

The Villain's face had gone from a grin to a dangerous and intense glare. "My master told me someone managed to sabotage us when we sneaked into UA. I don't even remember a second of my time inside that disgusting place, but my master doesn't lie."