Arc 2 - Chapter 15

After dealing with the villains who infiltrated UA during the confusion, I returned back inside the school building.

"Oh, there you are. Where have you been?" (Uraraka)

"U-uh..." (Rimuru)

I was immediately questioned by Uraraka as soon as I met eye to eye with her. I couldn't exactly tell her the truth, that would ruin my plan.

And if I said I went to the bathroom, she's probably not gonna buy it.

"Y-you see, I went outside to check what was going on. It was only the media, so I returned immediately to inform the students." (Rimuru)

Uraraka smiled and patted me on the shoulder, "I see~, well, Iida-kun calmed down the students while you were away."

Good, it seems like my bluff is working. 

"But still, how did the media get inside UA. There's a barrier that prevents unauthorized people from getting in, right?" (Uraraka)

Izuku answered her question, "We can't tell for sure, it's better to leave it to the teachers to figure out." 

"You're right." (Uraraka)

Well, the real reason they got past the UA barrier was because of two certain villains. They sure did plan this out well. 

I'll talk to All Might and the rest of the teachers later about my plan for the villains, but for now, I'll let things calm down. I'm sure even All Might is troubled by this incident. In fact, I can see him out there talking to the media right now.

"So tell me, how did Iida calm down the students exactly?" (Rimuru)

Now that we were all calm and relaxed, I decided to probe about that topic.

"Well, you see—" (Izuku)

Rewind a little to a few minutes ago, Rimuru had just left in the opposite direction of the crowding students charging towards the exit.

This is bad, what do we do!? Earlier, I saw Rimuru making a face he'd never made before. Something's telling me that there's more to this than meets the eye.

"Midoriya, Uraraka, can I ask you to lend me your strength? I will do something about this mess." (Iida)

Iida suddenly asked us to lend him our strength while we were being pushed around by the stampeding students.

"I got it. What do you have in mind?" (Izuku)

Iida seemed to have a plan, and I was going to help him with it if it could help with this situation.

"Okay!" (Uraraka)

Uraraka also expressed her willingness to help.

"Great. I will get straight to the point, Uraraka, I need you to use your quirk on me. Midoriya, I need you to push me towards the exit." (Iida)

Uraraka nodded and immediately used her quirk on Iida. After that, Iida positioned himself to face the exit. After he gave me the ok, I used all my strength to push him towards the exit. 

He arrived ahead of the students in no time. He grabbed the tube above him and barely balanced his feet above at the edge of the door.

"Listen up, everyone!" Iida yelled in a loud voice.

"We all need to CALM DOWN! There are no villains inside the school, it is just the media! There is absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine, we're UA students, we need to remain calm and prove we're the best of the best!" (Iida)

What once was a noisy, stampeding crowd of students, slowly calmed down and looked at Iida. Some students started to clap and cheer for Iida, while others were remaining vigilant.