Chapter 12

Afternoon classes started, and we had a normal subject to our surprise. Aizawa-sensei's class was... let's not talk about it. And then there was All Mights, a hero work-related class, which wasn't that surprising considering our school.

Classes went by normally, and soon it was reaching the end of the day.

"Rimuru! Wanna hang out with us?" (Mina)

Hanging out with girls... if I were decades younger, I would've been ecstatic to hear those words.

"Sure, but would you mind telling me why?" (Rimuru)

I wasn't exactly blind to the other girls behind her wearing these expressive grins. Are they planning on involving me in something? If it's the rumored "girls talk," I would smack myself for not knowing what to say in that situation.

"Nothing really~, we were just planning on asking you some questions." (Mina)

You sound like you want to force the answers from me. "Okay, why not."

On the way, we ran into Izuku. "Oh, Izuku, are you fine now?"

"Ah yes, I heard you caught me before I fell, thanks for that." (Izuku)

"Don't sweat it, I was right behind you so I was in a favorable position." (Rimuru)

Izuku rubs the back of his head as he starts to feel embarrassed from fainting out of nowhere. And then, all of a sudden, my classmates behind me suddenly started to approach Izuku.

"Midoriya-kun, you're powers are awesome!" (Tsuyu)

"Agreed. I was impressed with your strategy on stopping Bakugo." (Momo)

I let them praise Izuku and went to the side to look at the window, ignoring Izuku's glances signaling "Help me!" in the process.

As I stared at the students going out of school, I spotted a certain lone Bakugo. "Hey, isn't that Bakugo, why is he all gloomy like that?"

Izuku reacted to my words, "...Excuse me guys, I'll be taking my leave for now. Rimuru, see you tomorrow." 

I waved at him as he starts to run towards the stairs. Well, I could pretty much guess what his goal is, but I'll let them be, it's not my place to interfere anyways.

"Why was he in a rush?" (Tsuyu)

"Beats me." For now, I could just leave it up to them to figure things out their selves.

We didn't see Izuku nor Bakugo anywhere when we walked out of the school gate, I'm guessing they went to a less crowded place.

After a bit of a walk, we arrived at a mall. Wait, why a mall—

I suddenly felt an ominous feeling of deja vu, but I couldn't exactly pinpoint the root of that feeling.

"So, do you guys wanna grab a bite first?" (Mina)

"I would love to~ Let's eat, for now, I've been craving for a parfait." (Uraraka)

There it is again, those were harmless words, but they sent me dangerous signals. 

"Uhm, what do you mean by 'for now'—" As I tried to raise my desperate question, Momo cut my words in half with her own words.

"Guys, I've got our reservation. We could've gotten a better table had I had more time, sorry." (Momo)

"Ahahaha, sorry, it was just a spur-of-the-moment decision. I'm still happy you guys are tagging along!" (Mina)

"Of course! Do you think we'd miss out on this opportunity!" (Uraraka)