Arc 2 - Chapter 14

Lunch, the very thing that kept the students going during school. At least, that's how it was for me and my friends back in high school.

Whenever we were tired, or, extremely depressed by the scores on our tests, we would always lift our spirits whenever we took a bite of food.

Thus, I find it very important and necessary to pick a lunch set that I would enjoy to the fullest. 

"Uhm... how long are you gonna keep staring at the menu?" (Lunch-Rush)

"Ah—" Shit, I've been here so long I didn't realize I was holding everyone back. You can't blame me, the menu looks so shiny. "Then, I'll have that please." 

In the end, I went for a classic. Medium-rare steak with complimentary soy sauce. There was also a light broth that was made for the rice itself.

"Mhmm~ zish is sho good!" (Rimuru)

{Picture is not mine, nor any will ever be unless otherwise stated

{Picture is not mine, nor any will ever be unless otherwise stated.}

Iida and the others were still waiting in line, so I was sitting alone at my table for the time being. But I gotta say, the food is superb!

"I can eat this all day. Mhmm~,  pro hero Lunch Rush is good at his job!" (Rimuru)

I felt like I was receiving a lot of stares, but who cares. They're probably thinking; that guy is such a country bumpkin.

Good food equals a good mood.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Rimuru." (Izuku)

"Some student was apparently staring at the menu for 5 whole minutes. I wonder why Lunch Rush didn't get mad." (Iida)

Geh, that student is probably me. Sorry!

"Anywho, let's just enjoy our lunch!" (Uraraka)

As Uraraka said, we enjoyed our lunch. I was mostly finished, so I paid more attention to the conversation. 

"So, what's it like being elected as the class rep by a landslide!" Uraraka tried to mock-interview me as she grips an imaginary microphone and does what any interviewer would do, putting the mic right at me.

"It surprised me, I'll tell you that. I thought everyone would vote for themselves, seeing as how the role is seen after all. There was someone else I thought suited the position better myself since I did vote for someone else in particular." 

I looked toward Iida, "Iida-kun, I voted for you." 

My words shocked him surprisingly. "M-me? I am honored, but why did you vote for me?"

"Simple. You seem to be aware of your responsibilities, and what's best for things that require responsibility are people who strongly have that sense, people like you, Iida." (Rimuru)

Izuku and Uraraka agreed with my words.

"I think so too. And you've got the air for class rep, Iida-kun. You talk so formal, are you by any chance... rich? I'm sorry if it sounds rude." (Uraraka)