Arc 3 - Chapter 20

"I can't believe they sent so many villains in this attack..." (Nezu)

Nezu and a few other teachers were now holding a meeting to identify and investigate the attack that had happened to UA.

Or to be more specific—

"—an attack aimed to capture one if not many of our students." (All Might)

"Yeah." (Vlad)

When Vlad and the other teachers had heard from Iida about the situation that was happening at the USJ, they immediately alerted the whole school. Countless teachers started to rush toward the USJ, hoping that the students were safe.

The closer they got to the USJ, the direr the situation became. They could tell that a great battle was happening. The ground shaking was one sign, but the damage done to the USJ dome was even more devastating to watch.

And as soon as they got in—

"We went inside the building and immediately spotted Thirteen laying on the floor unconscious. We had no idea what happened to her, but we made sure she was safe." (Snipe)

"After that, we found you All Might..." said Vlad. He hesitated for a moment but followed up to say, "You were surrounded by goodness knows how many villains."

Tsukauchi added, "In total, we captured about 876 villains. Two of them were the ringleaders that spearheaded this attack."

"Shigaraki and Kurogiri..." All Might murmured.

"Kurogiri was found down the stairs leading up the main area of the USJ. It seemed like he was running from something before his tangible neck was bashed in the ground." (Tsukauchi)

"Have there been any new information on how he was taken down? All Might already stated he wasn't the one who did it, and the students were busy fighting villains." (Midnight)

Tsukauchi shook his head.

"I see... then what about Shigaraki?" (Midnight)

Tsukauchi glanced at All Might before answering Midnight. "Rimuru, a student from Class 1-A that was present at the attack stated that she/he and another student named Midoriya took down Shigaraki."

"Rimuru, huh? I'm not surprised, that student has the sheer power to decimate any Villain." (Nezu)

All the teachers present agreed to the words of Nezu. They all saw for themselves how Rimuru managed to easily take down a 0-pointer robot.

"Nonetheless, we have these two now." Nezu successfully changed the topic. "This "League of Villains" should hopefully be gone. Unless they're not the true leaders of this villainous organization..." (Nezu)

Can this really be all that is to this, though? —thought All Might.

All Might couldn't help but feel that there were other far more terrifying threats than Shigaraki. But he kept it to himself and remained vigilant.

"Aizawa, we're counting on you to help with the interrogation of Shigaraki and Kurogiri." (All Might)

"Yeah, leave it to me." (Aizawa)

***

The USJ incident reminded me how horrifying Villains can truly be. If it hadn't been for Rimuru, I might've already been captured or killed. I knew from the very beginning that Rimuru would defeat that Nomu, and he probably didn't need my help...

Don't say that, you brought me a little bit of time thanks to what you did. I'm very proud to have you as my friend, Izuku.

"H-huh!? R-Rimuru?" I frantically looked around, but I couldn't see Rimuru anywhere. "Was I hallucinating...? But, what I heard seemed like something Rimuru would say. Hahaha, once again you helped me before I could belittle myself."

That's right, I couldn't let myself get distracted over this. If I want to be a hero as great as All Might, then I have to move forward. I don't want to be protected by Rimuru every time I'm in a pinch. Rimuru has more important things to do than to protect me all the time.

And yet with a straight face, Izuku would beg to Rimuru to help him practice his quirk over the next three weeks. This showed how serious he really was.

***

The media was all over this incident, even we, the students, were given tons of attention due to our positions in this incident. 

Class 1-A was relatively lively even after the whole incident. Though there were some exceptions.

"Ahahaha... I didn't stand out at all." (Hagakure)

One of them quickly replied frantically, "W-well, it's hard to stand out looking like that."

"But still, they made a big deal out of it, huh? Especially with Rimuru and Midoriya. They were basically labeled the "promising stars" when they defeated that ringleader!" (Kaminari)

Rimuru twitched slightly when he heard this. "I forgot how modern-day media was... they did tend to do stuff like this."

"Hahaha, that's a funny way to reply." (Jiro)

"That was close though. If All Might hadn't rescued us in time—" (Sero)

Sero was interrupted by a paranoid Mineta, "Don't say it! Even imagining it makes my heart stop! I don't want to think about—"

"Shut it, midget!" (Bakugo)

Bakugo yelled at Mineta which caused Mineta to flinch in fear, even slightly startling Izuku too. Rimuru laughed when he looked at this.

"Alright, everyone! Stop chattering and take your seats! Homeroom is about to begin!" (Iida)

The class had already seated, so they responded by saying— "You're the only one that's standing, Iida..." Which caused Iida to sit down in frustration, "Darn it..."

The bell rang and Aizawa came in, "Alright. I hope everyone has kept the incident inside their heads and hasn't forgotten. Your battles are not yet over."

Many students looked at Aizawa in confusion.

"The UA sports festival will be held as usual." (Aizawa)

"Wait what?!" The students were all shocked to hear this. They had naturally come to expect that the even was highly likely to be canceled due to the attack not even a week ago.

"But why is this, teacher? Didn't we just get attacked by villains not too long ago?" (Iida)

Aizawa rubbed his chin and responded to Iida, "Apparently, this is to show to the world that UA has excellent crisis management. And also a warning to other villainous organizations to think twice about attacking UA."

"Hmm, no normal organization would even dare to try and attack UA. Isn't this just showing off?" (Rimuru)

Rimuru didn't hesitate to say something a normal student at UA would never dare to say. 

"Yes, yes it is. And if we're successful in that, we expect to catch big fish. The school thinks that with such a big number of villains, two ringleaders couldn't possibly order around such numbers by themselves." (Aizawa)

Bakugo replied to Aizawa, "Obviously. If even All Might couldn't easily fight against that many Villains while rescuing us students at the same time. I saw it for myself. More villains are involved in this than just those two."

Aizawa nodded. "Which is why you guys should prepare yourselves for the Sports Festival. Its importance is as we just talked about." 

The class was filled with motivation. "Yeah!"

The UA sports festival was now underway. What will happen to our heroes next? Stay tuned to find out!

***

Afterword:

 Starting a new Arc hurts my brain.