4

Now my expression matched Lilias. Timothee stared at me for a second before taking one of the cups out of my hands. He took one from Lilia's as well and though it was embarrassing I was grateful he did.

"You guys headed outside?" He asked. I nodded, closing my mouth that I didn't realize was hanging open. I blinked.

"I'll come with," he said, starting to walk out. He held the curtain of a door open for us to walk through. I regained control of my limbs first and walked under him to get outside. He smelled of expensive cologne and hairspray. Lilia followed behind me and Timothee was last. We walked in a line for a moment until Lilia walked up next to me and Timothee to my left.

"You really don't have to, I mean if that spilled on you I'm sure we would all be killed," I said quickly. He grinned and looked at me.

"Nah, I'm an expert at coffee holding," he said. I laughed but was nervous. If he spilled that I could very well say goodbye to this internship, maybe even my dream of producing.

We reached the cameramen in a minute.

"Thanks interns," One guy said, laughing with his coworker. His laugh came to an abrupt stop as he turned his head to look at us. He straightened his back and cleared his throat.

"Your welcome," Timothee said. I held in a laugh as we passed out the coffees. After Timothee was done, he stood off to the right. I inspected his outfit, making sure not a drip of coffee had spilled on him. He looked confused until he realized I was staring at his shirt.

"I swear, I didn't get any on it," he said, stepping closer to me. My breath hitched as my face reddened and I shook my head.

"Alright, alright, I believe you," I said. He laughed and I felt his stare linger on me for a while longer.

"What's your name?" He asked. I heard someone shouting his name in the distance. I glanced over his shoulder quickly but he tilted his head to look at me, making me blush and stare at him again.

"Cleo." I said. He smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Timothee," He said, shaking my hand. I know, I thought. I shook back gently.

"Are you going to be on set tomorrow, Cleo?" He asked. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach. The literal god Timothee Chalamet just said my name.

"I mean, if I don't get fired then probably," I said, shrugging. He laughed and turned his head at his name being called again.

"Later," he said, flashing me a smile again and jogging off to the scene. I felt my mind melt into a mush as Lilia hurried up beside me and squealed.

"Oh my god," She yelled quietly. I covered my mouth with my hands, realizing what had just happened.

"Oh my god," I repeated.

It was 5:56 and I was just about ready to go home. I hadn't seen Timothee since our last chat and quite frankly I didn't know what I would say if I did see him again. Our last job of the night was cleaning up and sweeping the floors. Me and Lilia were sharing our airpods and lip-syncing one direction together as we cleaned up the stray leaves and fabrics that made their way onto the floor. A group of people came out of some of the rooms and were walking towards the exit where we were sweeping. I stopped lip-syncing and pretended to look serious, stifling my laugh as I saw Lilia doing the same. The chattering group left the front and I widened my eyes as I saw it was all the actors from the movie. I spotted Saorise and Florence in front and Laura talking to Greta Gerwig behind them. I couldn't make out who the rest of them were by their backs. As they left, me and Lilia stared at each other in amazement.

"Did you just see that?" I mouthed. She nodded and widened her eyes, smiling. I bit my lip and smiled, going back to sweeping.

"Oh hey," a guy said. I looked up quickly from the floor and saw Timothèe Chalamet approaching me. I saw Lilia watching us in awe from across the room.

"Hi," I said, pausing my sweeping and taking out the airpod.

"Funny seeing you again. Whatcha doin, sweeping floors?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yep, sooo fun," I said sarcastically. He laughed at my humor.

"Have I met you before?" He asked. I wondered if I had.

"I don't think so, I grew up in Connecticut," I said. He nodded.

"Gotcha. You don't strike me as a Connecticut girl, though. Where you at now?" he asked. I blushed.

"I live in New York now. In the city," I explained. He widened his eyes.

"Wow, really? Me too," he explained. I let my mouth hang slightly open as if I didn't already know that. I may live under a rock when it comes to hot new celebs but it's my job to figure out up and coming actors.

"We should hang out sometime," he said. My heart rate quickened.

"Yeah, of course!" I said excitedly. I realized I might come off creepy and I toned it down a bit.

"I mean..yeah. Chill. Cool." I said. He laughed loudly at my adjusted answer.

"Can I get your number?" He asked. I was definitely dreaming right now. He offered me his phone with his keypad brought up. I smiled and quickly took it, entering my number. I quickly decided what to send him from me and settled on a simple, "hi ☺️." It was already in his recent emojis so I didn't have to search. As I handed him back the phone I thought I saw him blushing, but I convinced myself I was dreaming.

"Nice to meet you Cleo," he said confidently, flashing me a grin and leaving through the doors. As the curtain swung closed behind him, Lilia rushed over and grabbed my shoulders. I just about fainted.

"Did he just ask you for your number?" She asked. I nodded, too stunned to speak. She squealed excitedly and I bit my lip, nervous.