9

Our schedule was altered and it wasn't until around 3 pm when we got to take off our costumes and move on. Me and Lilia laughed about our poofy skirts and ridiculous headwear, but I knew it was an experience I wouldn't forget. I changed back into my regular jeans and my sweater, sighing as the tight braid in my hair came undone. We checked our schedule and we should've been at makeup right now. We hurried over to the set and watched as a disapproving Marie clicked her tongue at us. She was kind though, and we knew she was only joking.

"Sorry! We got to be extras," I said, smiling as I put on one of the aprons she offered out to us. She looked surprised.

"Reallyyy? Will I be seein' you girls in the movie?" She asked curiously as she dusted someone's face with powder.

"Maybe, maybe not," Lilia said, winking. She laughed as she gave us directions. We had to organize the drawers by shades. We quickly got to work and it wasn't long before we finished. She inspected our work and nodded, shooing us away.

"I guess I shouldn't ask a couple of celebrities this, but can you get me a coffee? Add lots o' milk, I ain't like it bitter,"  She said, laughing. We nodded as me and Lilia left the room, leaving our aprons on the hooks.

"So what're you doing for christmas?" Lilia asked. I bit my lip.

"Nothing really. What about you?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Hanging out with my parents, they live here actually," She said, referencing Massachusetts. I nodded as we walked along.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm an only child, if that wasn't obvious," She said, flipping her hair. I laughed as we reached the table and she started pouring a cup.

"What about you?" She asked. I nodded.

"Older brother, but he's like 30 or something now," I said laughing. The truth was the last time I saw him was when he stormed out of the house at 18, leaving me alone with my mom. I didn't remember much about him, other than he had piercing blue eyes and his comforting scent like an evergreen forest. The only memory I had was when we went on a road trip together, and he bought me a pack of sour candies. Everytime something sour touched my tongue I thought of him. Obviously I didn't eat sour candies too often. I brought my attention back as Lilia added some milk to the coffee and screwed on the lid. We laughed and chatted as we made our way back to the makeup room. By now it was four, and time to change jobs once again. I pulled my hair out of my face as we gave the coffee to Marie and said goodbye.

A couple more hours passed before we could go back to the hotel. It was only Wednesday, and we had to work until Friday. We had monday and Tuesday off because of Christmas, and my stomach churned as I knew I would probably be spending it alone. I fell asleep quickly, comfortably falling into the routine I knew.

~~~~

A day passed, then another. It was Friday now, and I nervously tapped my fingers against my steering wheel. I hadn't seen Timothee since the scene, and to be frank I had nerves thrumming through my veins just thinking about him. He hadn't even texted me. Part of me told me I was just a days entertainment-I had been forgotten as soon as I left, but another part was still clinging to the fact he thought I was interesting enough to talk to, let alone get my number. I sighed as I pulled into the parking space that was now unofficially mine. I hopped out of the car, not bothering to take my jacket with me as I knew it would be warm and I doubted I would be going outside at all today. I fumbled with my phone in my pocket as it buzzed and I walked through the doors. As if he had read my mind, a notification from T popped up on my phone. I busied myself with reading it as I walked to the room where we retrieved our schedules. Lilia didn't seem to be here yet so I grabbed it for us.