Prologue-Origins

The Elemental Realm, a place where no shortage of magic and wonders can be found. The mystical powers of the ten elements could be found anywhere in this realm; within the ground, in the sky, within the forests, under the sea and even in the animals. And it wasn't long until humans learned how to harness the power  of the elements.

•Fire •Water •Ice •Earth •Air •Lightning •Mind •Nature •Light •Darkness

Elementals from all over discovered the seemingly endless potential behind their magical abilities. They thrived with their power and found many ways to truly harness the magic they've unlocked. And for the longest time, the realm was peaceful.

Until, however, the discovery of an eleventh element threw everything into chaos and disaster.

This wasn't like the other ten. No, this was an element that would mean the end of the entire realm of elementals as they knew it. Even more dangerous was the man who wielded it, one weth an intense hatred for anyone born with the gift of elemental magic. A man hellbent on pain and destruction. A man driven by madness, insanity and vengeance and the ability to destroy anything and everything in just one touch... However, not all hope was lost just yet.

Ten guardians of the realm, each harnessing one of the ten elements, fought against him, trying their hardest to stop the spread of his evil across the realm. And they did. But at a heavy cost. Nine out of the ten guardians were slain, and millions of lives were lost in the process. But at least the realm was safe once again.

The fallen guardians were celebrated for their dedication to protecting the realm and it's inhabitants, and the realm's restoration begun. 50 years later, everything was back to normal. The elementals once again lived in peace under the protection of new guardians, and all was well.

...or so everyone thought.

~~~~~

Author's Notes

This was just to give a sort of background to this world and why it's in danger to begin with and to clear up any confusion, if there is any. It also introduces the main villain, kinda.

Also, this is the first time I'm writing something along the lines of fantasy and magic so don't judge. Just bare with me ok?

-BlueboyHalo14