A Moment Of Silence...

Her pati babu is marrying her favourite and freedom fighter manorama didi. She never ever think about it in her wildest dream too. A husband she got from a very age, the bond that grew with her, the man who claim to be her support is going to be someone else. Can someone withstand that sight with a normal hand fist sized heart. A piece of glass is broken to 1000 pieces, but none heard it.. Why because it's her little heart that broke deep inside her. She feels to shout, she feels to threw everything.. But no.. No.. She can't. She is Bondita who put family's and her husband's happiness first...

She came forward.. She came forward like a moving lifeless body.. She slowly grabbed his hands.

Bondita: wait a moment ! Just answer a simple question, there after you can continue what you wish to do

Bondita: wait a moment ! Just answer a simple question, there after you can continue what you wish to do. Just one question for one last time. Do you really want to marry her? Dont lie, why because hereafter i wont believe what ever you say about this marriage. I dont want to hear that its fake after years. Do you really want to marry her. If its a yes, just tell. I knew you are not a person who fear to confess your feelings. Just tell. Just tell.... 💔

Anirudh :haaa i want to marry Manorama

Anirudh :haaa i want to marry Manorama. I want to be with her. She is the one who is apt to be my wife in every angle. She is the perfect woman i ever met and.....

Bondita : Baas.. If u are confident about your decision never explain. And please dont Degrade me. Every woman is perfect in their way. I cant be like her nor she can't be like me. Every angle 🤗.. Thank god. You got what you wished.. Dont lag marry her. Marry her without wasting time. Never be procrastinate In doing what your heart and brains feel to do. Marry her. Just marry her... 💔 am leaving, its a hectic day. Am weak.. I want to rest.

Anirudh : nahi.. Nahi.. You cant go, do you miss your brisstra baabu's happy moment. You are the one who always care about my happiness. Will you miss this day and this moment. Dont you join in my khushi.

Trilochan : killing her soul is not enough.. You also want to lit her alive. How can you be a human hereafter doing this sin. Don't you see, dont u see.. She is different.. She changed in a moment. Dont you see that serene face of her .. Is that how my bahu behave.. Is that how my bahu speaks. Is that how my bahu' s eyes shine.. Look nalaayak.. Her eyes is lifeless.. How dare..