His Love ❤️

Thank you for 10.2K reads and 1.08 ❤️.

Story begins

Anirudh is getting ready to meet his client from Krishnagiri. Like these past days, he comes before his and her photo frame and reported the work he have today to finish. He caress the happy face of his Bondita. Then he head towards to hall to have breakfast with others.

Manorama and sampoorna are serving food. They forget to bring the choco milk of som and batuk.

Som : boudhi.. Meri choco dhoodh..

Batuk : mera phi...*stops for a moment* she is no more to give me a glass of choco milk.. I never thought there would be such a day...

Anirudh enters with 2 glasses of choco milk.

Anirudh : have it.. It won't be that perfect, but still tried my best.

Som: dada💔 sorry.. We touch the fresh wound of yours.. Sorry. We cant stop thinking about her. There is no corner in this house that doesnt reminds me of her. I think she is the first woman in this haveli to be much spoiled with love and attention..

Batuk: kaka, he act like her puppet. That was a new thing to us. She may be the first malkin here who loves the maids of this house like her own people. She adddress Koyili, as didi.. Even i start doing that.. Her bhaari babu😂.. If i ever knew this will happen, i wont ever tease or taunt her.. I will spent my whole time with her.. Khushiyon ki rasagulla handi💔

Anirudh : mmm.. Rasagulla.. And.. She💔 such a rab ne bana di jodi❤️.. My Little bondita.. Where are you? How are you... Don't tell me that you are the tiniest and brightest star in sky... If you are that... I want to be the sky that hold you💔.

Kaka: am full.. You guys continue eating.. I have some work.

Anirudh : you ask me to accept the truth, but you yourself can't accept it till now.. I still believe that she is alive... Look am breathing, its the evidence.

Manorama : i too wish so

Anirudh : am leaving, i have some work to handle.. Batuk goes to school carefully... Pls lookafter your boudhi..... 💔 Habits are hard to change.. What will i do if loving her is my one and only habit that i have for 2 years..

Sampoorna : come back safe.

Krishnagiri

Anirudh enters to the territory of Krishnagiri. To understand the place, he goes to a teashop next to the rajmahal of Kaalindi. There are 2 customers chitchatting there. He tries to hear to there chitchats

Man 1:  Thaaku maa yani kaalindi ji is a woman who known for her warrior spirit. If she promise us that she will fight for our rights, she will do it. After her brothers death, she was in a deep mourning. Its two years after i saw her smiling like this.

Man 2: She is beautiful. A woman with brain and beauty. Royalty in her blood. But her soft spot is her niece

Man 1: she have a niece.. I font know that🤔

Man 2: yes she have. The daughter of her brother. Bondita.. Bondita malkin.. The little princess of Krishnagiri. Before 3 years, she once visited here with thaaku maa.

Shop owner: Thaaku maa put her life on that kid. Bondita rajkumari doesnt like to be here. She is so pure 🔥.. I still remember, due to fear my hands tremble while serving tea.. Thaaku maa nearly killed me, but rajkumari stopped her at n time.. She wears  simple cloths.. She even gifted my Little kid a bangle from her hand. Even god will feel jealous to share her with anyone.. That much perfect creation of him..