Their couple goals

Anirudh and Bondita were in their room. Anirudh was reading his files, whereas bondita was busy arranging a bed for sleep. Just then they heard the knock on the door. Bondita opened the door and it was Manorama at the doorstep. Bondita asks her to come in as it's too late and looks urgent.

Anirudh: What happened. It's too late. Anything important to discuss. Looks like someone stepped on your nerve. Is that my dumbo friend.

Manorama: yeah you knew him very well, it's him. He is in his mood swings phase. I can't handle him. can you just come with me.🤪

Anirudh: of course, I will. we will. It's our pleasure to accompany you and tame him. Come let's go.

Anirudh, bondita, and Manorama were about to step out for taming the naughtiest kid of the house. Just then Bondita stopped them.

Bondita: wait..wait mood swings. How can he?. Didi, you are pregnant not him. Then why he is having this phenomenon at this time.

Anirudh: haa haa you are right. Mood swings and he kicked you out of the room.

Manorama: we are a mutually supporting couple. In the morning I have mood swings and at night he has. Is that wonderful?.

Bondita: How can you guys this weird. Anyway, come. just tame him well.

The trio enters the room and saw a happy and carefree Rohit is sleeping in the bed nearly conquering it completely.

Bondita: He is so cute while sleeping, looks like a baby sleeping without any worries.

Anirudh: yeah. But his baby inside her womb has no space to sleep. He sleeps like the whole bed is for him.

Manorama: exactly, hours before he was awake and creating a mess as he is in his mood swings. according to him, We are pregnant. so whatever, I experience he too have it.

Anirudh slowly made Rohit lie perfectly on one side. and covered him with a blanket.

Bondita: ohh husband-wife vibes. Patibabu you treat him differently. You never get mad with him. you never scold him from the heart. You always care about him. am jealous.

Manorama: even me. Rohit always chants your name. His world is you. That's so sad thing as a wife😁

Anirudh: A friendship bond between two men is stronger than anything. If you have doubt look at us. fall for sane still we are best friends without ego or jealousy.

Manorama: look at us too. Once we were sautan in a relationship still are good friends.

Bondita: yeah. Yeah

Anirudh and Bondita were about to come out, just then Lakshmi and Som enters the room.

Som: we saw light at this point. We are here to check.

Bondita: Som dada it's us. The little kid of this house is too stubborn. So the father of the kid is here to discipline him. but the kid is already asleep.

Lakshmi: You guys are so friendly and different

Anirudh: weird too

Lakshmi: Rohit babu and mano di are like fighting couples, Tom and Jerry. While you guys are like loving couples, Prince and princess. How contrasting scenario.

Mano: our half-life is to fight with each other. I do know how this Lil one love Anirudh like her whole universe

Bondita: (humming)

Tum jo aaye zindagi
mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab ishq
meri zaat ban gayi

Paaya maine paaya tumhein
Rab ne milaya tumhein
Honthon pe sajaya tumhein
Nagmein sagaya tumhein
Paaya maine paaya tumhein
Sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhein
Neendon mein bulaya tumhein

Mano: Awww Anirudh you are a too lucky man. this kid grew up, but not her brain. She still considers you as perfect🤭

All burst into laughter. Later all left to their respective rooms.

Next Day

Early morning

Rohit, Lakshmi, Manorama, Som Batuk and others except Anidita are talking.

Lakshmi : Bondita boudhi is too different from what i imagined. I thought she will be dominating. I thought she wont even look at me..

Rohit: Who said she is not dominating. Yes she is.. Its been ages my Anirudh talks to me. He is always with his little mascot forgetting his sworn brother and first love.

Mano: is that so exaggerated. First love. Uggh. You are completely a mad person. Anirudh babu did right by keeping distance 🤗

Who is bad mouthing me

Bondita and Anirudh enter the scene.

Som: bodhi, your husband have one more ex

Bondita: really 🙄. Who is she.?
Som: Rohit Mishra

Bondita:😂😂 This Ex is just like a y. Constant and value vary according to the situation. Rohit babu, are you planning to snatch my husband from me.

Rohit: No no. I was just reminding everyone that, Am constant in his life. A bond of ages. Our brotherhood is worldwide famous

Bondita: yeah yeah. Even London talks about your bromance.

Anirudh: you are sounding so and so creepy. Cant, you be matured

Trilochan: Kid of mine are too naughty..so Anirudh baby don't try to tame my Batuk Bondita and Rohit. Let them be like this forever.

Kalindi: of course am on your side.

Sampoorna: am too

Binoy: My side is always crystal clear. Am with my daughter-in-law.

Anirudh: everyone says after marriage you get one more family. But here I lost my already having one. Is that fair

Bondita: poor patibabu..😝

Anirudh: until I have you with me. I won't be poor at any cost

Batuk: hayee..what a romantic pick up line..i should try it on someone

Som: All the best brother. Bring the trophy soon

Everyone laugh and continue talking