Cajoling Her💔

Bondita was getting ready for her first ritual as the Rajkumari of Krishnagiri. Her eyes are moist, how much luxury Thaakumaa gave her, her little Heart long for her RCparivaar ❤️. Bonding of heart weigh more.

Thaaku maa: don't put your face like that little one

Thaaku maa: don't put your face like that little one .. What's the matter.. I even called your barrister babu.. Now what you want..

Bondita : where are they still dont come out of the house.

Bondita is really missing her barrister babu. Anirudh who hate disturbance like this which hinder her education is determined to not attend. Trilochan and others enter.

Batuk: boudhi.. You are looking cute. What are you doing.

Som : a small ritual, and Bondita boudhi how are you.. We all are missing you to the core..

Bondita : even am too..

Som: don't look for him, he is determined not to attend it. He dont want you to get distracted from studies.

Bondita : thaakumaa maa bring him here otherwise i dont sit in this ritual

Thaakumaa : you punish him for not obeying.. Not me.. He is your barrister babu, not mine.. How can i bring him here

Trilochan : you knew naa beta.. He wont come.. You just finish your rituals.

Bondita sits in the place without a smile. Thaakumaa orders to begin the rituals. She slowly come closer to Trilochan. Trilochan stumbled.

Trilochan : what happened Kaalindi🙄

Thaakumaa : look my kid is sad, why cant he come... Do i want to sent an verdict to bring him down..

Trilochan smiled for her comment.

Otherside.

Anirudh was alone in his room. Rohit enters there.

Rohit : did you see her.. Plain yellow saree.. Open hair.. Small red bindi.. Still looking like she is completely ready and beautiful. This is the princess type girl.. I always told you naa.. She is a princess, but you didn't believe me..