Meant To Be Together

Bondita was wandering here and there. She didn't saw him for more than 24 hour. She was so sad and at the same time Happy to knew that he keep his promise very well. He never come in front of her unnecessarily. Whatever it is, he is a gentle man, she cant deny that. She knew that he already repent alot for his bad deeds. Now her punishment is a bit harsh. She forced him to be appear not before her.

Bondita pov 🥀

Yes its the time to break the ice.. Otherwise my poor barrister babu will die in guilt and sadness.. I saw him peeping to me secretly. I saw him guiding som dada, to guide me well.. I saw how  he ensure my happiness through batuk and safety through sampoorna ma.. I saw him standing for my rights through fighting with kaka and baba. He feeds me my favourite food through Koyili di.. I saw how much i am there in his world.. So punishing him more is against humanity.

Bondita walk towards studyroom. He is not there. She didn't see him going to his office.. Just then about to step out, she heard the weep from cupboard...

 Just then about to step out, she heard the weep from cupboard

Bondita : BARRISTER BABU, i knew you are inside this cupboard. What are you doing.. Come out. Dont suffocate yourself.. What are you doing..

Bondita is calling you out

Bondita is calling you out.. Yes i forgive u.. Now please come out .. Barristerbabu please listen to me.. I knew this punishment was too hard for you.. But my pain too was real.. It too hurt this much.. You put me away from you.. That was like killing me alive.. You know naa.. You are the

 You are the