She is everywhere ❤️

Early morning

Anirudh was taking a stroll to his little brother's room, just then he was stopped by seeing him alone in his study Hall. He was about to enter, just then Bondita enters there. Anirudh stopped himself and plans to eavesdrop the conversation of the devar boudhi combo.. She is once again in her previous look. He hate to see her in plain dress without ornaments. Yes he is fighting against child marriage, but still he cant imagine her without sugahan ki nishaani.. Poor Anirudh he is in a war with himself , with his family and with samajh.. Only he knew what he is going through . He was about to go just then hear..

Batuk: boudhi.. You are there.. You are here.. You are every where. Slowly i the little zamindar too become your follower.. What will i do if one day i lose you🤕.

Anirudh was stunned by his question. He stand there thinking to hear her reply..

Anirudh pov💫

He is right.. She is everywhere. There is no day for Roychoudary without her. Day start with her Aarti. Then the mood start by eating her handmade food and the day ends with the haldi doodh she specially sents to everyone's room. Yeah ! In a short span and at a younge age, she successfully conquered the place my maa have here. She slowly replaced her and fill the void.. My little bondita is big enough to handle 5 men and 3 servants 🤭.. Now her reign expands by the addition of Sampoorna maa and short term guest Manorama...

Bondita placed the snacks to table. Sit little closer to him.

Bondita : everything is connected and everyone is connected

Bondita : everything is connected and everyone is connected. When we become close to someone, we feel our world revolves around them. But the truth is that world still revolves around sun. Its our thought, feelings and concern for them make us feel like that. Its not constant. Only a mother's love is constant. Rest of the things are undergoing great changes.

Anirudh was surprised to hear her response. She so matured, whenever she is with her devar. He is right, she is the only person who genuinely take time to care about others.

 He is right, she is the only person who genuinely take time to care about others