Ohh Really 💫

4 months passed..

Manorama enters her 5th month with probably big baby bump. Rohit is very much careful about her health to diet. Lakshmi Nd bondita are the caretakers of mano. Kaalindi and sampoorna too didn't leave any chance to serve her.

Bondita starts to work. She completed 4 month as a barrister in tulsipur. She took the case of women who are subjected to different types of violence. Her fame is far reaching. The barrister couple never leave a chance to show their togetherness.

Batuk is still single. After meeting great ladies its hard for him to choose one for him. He saw an intelligent lady like Bondita boudhi,brave like Manorama didi, bold like Kaalindi kaaki, mild like Lakshmi boudhi and soft hearted like his sampoorna maa. Its totally hard for him find one.

Som and Lakshmi are busy in their professional life. Som's love for Lakshmi is increasing day by day.

Shashwati is happy to have lot of people in her home. She daily boast about her anirudh da and his love for her boudhi.

Trilochan - kaalindi and Binoy - Sampoorna are so much happy about their children's happy life.

A fine morning

Bondita is standing before Mandir , she looks anxious. Anirudh who sense it came near her.

Anirudh : whats the matter.. Looking like a world war is happening inside your head.

Bondita : kind of.. Am missing something. If i am missing it for real then..

Anirudh :  then🙄 then what.. Who are you missing.. Or what are you missing. Dont put me in curious state 🤕

Bondita : Anyway leave it.. Patibabu. Look how Rohit daa become mature these days. His world is all about upcoming baby.. Will you too change like that. Will your preference change.

Anirudh : who ever come, you will always be my first baby. My treasure. So dont worry about my dear and dearest wifey.

Anirudh hugged her lightly. Like he is assuring what he said. Afterwards both leave to their office.

Evening

Evening after her court session, bondita come back first. She goes to her room stating that she is little weak.

When Anirudh come back kaalindi informed about it to him. He was about to rush to his room when she comes down.  His face looks like he is worried like a hell.. He was about to ask something, before itself she faints shooking him to the very foundation.

He runs towards her and grab her into the sofa near. Rohit who was there quickly checked her pulse. A quite beautiful smile appeared in his face. Anirudh didn't fail to note that smile.

Trilochan :  what happened to her.. Tell something.

Rohit: congratulation.. Anirudh she is carrying..

Batuk: who.. She is carrying whom..

Manorama : ohh really... ❤️.. Thank god...

Kaalindi : trilochan ji.. Did you hear that.. Thank god.. Sampoorna bring the sweets

Batuk:  is she tiredor exhausted of carrying someone.. Is that why she faint.. Whom did she carry..

Anirudh : is it safe.. Rohit is my bondita fit to this.. What if sheis not. If she is not then, idont need it.. You knew naa.. Its hard.. Its hard.. Very very hard without her.. Is she safe..

Som: if she is not safe.. What's your opinion.. Will you kill that life.. That tiny lil life.. Can you do that.

Anirudh : dont ask me that question.. But.. But how can i sacrifice my bondita, whom my whole feelings are connected to save a life that not yet borned..
But truly speaking... I cant kill either.. That's my kid.and... That's my wife. How can i choose one and leave one..

Bondita came to consciousness..

Bondita : do i eat and keep myself fit for vain.. I too eat healthy food like others. Am fit.. Patibabu.. Its our sign of love.. No no.. Its.. Our love itself.

Anirudh kissed in her forehead. Trilochan caressed her head.

Trilochan : my Little girl grew up.. And now she is ready to deliver another life..

Kaalindi : anirudh you waited for so long. Its right time, if she felt it right.. We are so excited.. Mano you have a partner in this journey.

Rohit :  bondita, congrats 🔥..

Later everyone move to their own rooms.

Andita room

Anirudh grabbed her slowly into his chest. She lie peacefully in his warmth

Anirudh :  baccha this phase is too different. But like always am there with you.

Bondita :  i knew it❤️ love you  patibabu ❤️❤️