His Pride

Today is the day both Anirudh and Manorama is waiting for. He want to escape from this fake relationship as soon as possible. He want to help his little wife to touch the broad sky of opportunities.

Whole Roychoudary family members arrived at the welcoming ceremony of viceroy. Anirudh show the pass of entry.. But Bondita didn't enters with them.
She came forward to the guard and showed her pass. Yes the school sent the kids with high mark to address viceroy.. She was the most famous one among them as she is the first girl to study in school. And her grades are super in every aspect.

 And her grades are super in every aspect

Guard : Bondita ji.. So you are the new inspiration, women of tulsipur talking about you with pride and new hope. Nice to meet you..

Bondita enters the entrance by keeping her head high.

Bondita :how is my surprise barrister babu🤭..

Anirudh : bondita... Really.. This is not just a surprise, its extreme happiness to me.. Yes i agree you are my pride.. My guroor.. 🔥

When they enters Anirudh and Bondita saw her classmates standing there, the one whom hurt her and harass her in open ground. The teachers are also there. Bondita flinches remembering the dreadful event.. Anirudh who sensed it take her to them.

Anirudh : you guys are those who ask my wife to join them in their home.. How dare you guys misbehave with the wife of Anirudh Roychoudary. Am there for her.. Before hurting her think about the name Anirudh.. Then you wont dare to come even a one hand distance near her..

later bondita and anirudh get busy on meeting new people. Manorama is successfully executing her plan of hurting viceroy. Kaka is chitchatting with other elite group member.. Sampoorna and Binoy are talking to rani and duscussing about the functions ahead.

Host : Now welcome Bondita Roychoudary to deliver the welcome speech and also to address the issueswoman face here at present. She represent her school.

Manorama and Anirudh were shocked and surprised

Manorama and Anirudh were shocked and surprised. Anirudh's excitement went cloud 9.

Bondita enters and take the mike
Bondita: To everyone standing here, today am standing here as the student of my school, not as the family member of Roychoudary. This is the change we want in society. Yes am the first girl to attend school, therefore its my duty to inform others too that education is supreme. Acquiring knowledge is like changing a society. The good minds with good education is the wealth of a nation. Today my school ask me to talk about the issues faced by women here, but i think it will be boring to our foreign official to hear the issues we face. So i turned my beauty speech into a song. It will be both entertaining and encouraging. I think it will be thought provoking too. May I viceroy saab..