Increasing Distance 💔

Next Day

Anirudh calls everyone to courtyard.

Som: what Happened dada. You are so active.. That too this early. Cooking up something to hurt my boudhi.. Or planning something to entertain your beloved wife Manorama ji 🤔

Batuk: actually you are wrong som dada. Both have same result, tears of my boudhi. Manorama ji's happiness starts where my boudhi's happiness end. Yesterday someone told me to call her boudhi.. But you knew what, i cant. Yes me and bondita boudi are of same age. But the protection she gave me is immense. She stands like a wall for me. None here ask me, batuk are you hungry, batuk are you sad, batuk are you feeling low.. But she do. Yeah we fight like cat and mouse.. But without her that happy version.. It hard even to breath.

Anirudh : guys.. I knew bondita Is important to you guys..its not different for me too.. Sometimes my care for Her overpower my love. My fears about her future surpass your open affection. My every action has its own reaction. Trust me.. She is important to me.. Today, tomorrow and forever.

Manorama : why are we standing here at now.. Anything important..

Anirudh : yes very important, we are here to play outdoor games

Anirudh : yes very important, we are here to play outdoor games.. Are you guys surprised 🤗🤔..

Som: really 🙄.. To play game..

Batuk: look Like he hit his head somewhere.. These days his Actions are too strange to believe... Dada are  you feverish

Anirudh  nodds no..
Everyone except bondita gathers there. Koyili left to call bondita..

 Koyili left to call bondita

Anirudh pov🥀

I know bondita, you won't say no to games.. I know my kiddo likes andlove to play.. I always scold you for roaming around. But today am myself calling you to play with me.. I hope you won't reject me this time..

Koyili enters there. She nod her head in no. Yes Anirudh is disappointed to core. But he decide to proceed his plan.. Bondita was in her room, lying down after turning over his request.. Suddenly she heard his painfull scorning. With a jerk she get up from her bed.