ONE_

Tendrils of his fingers ran across her body eliciting nerve-wracking shocks. She let out a scream, shaking from head to toe. When the energy passed through her body again, she passed out.

After about ten minutes, he gently stroked her face, and she stirred weakly.

Trickles of Venom-filled saliva oozed out of her mouth as he pronged his ten-inch tongue into her mouth again, clear liquid slime flowed directly into her throat.

A violent gag followed. Forcefully, he blocked her nose and forced her to swallow. Some of it escaped and ran down her jaw in a single line.

More if it sputtered out of her slightly gapped mouth and ran down from the other side of her lip. She sucked in breath, wheezing as she exhaled painfully.

Minutes later, She passed out. Weightless like a mere vegetable. He watched as her life essence evaporated into the night and flowed like a faint blue light around them.
He lifted her right hand and felt her pulse, only very faint beats could be felt.

On the floor lay the clay oil he'd used on her whenever they met on this side of the universe. He retrieved the oil from the hand-woven basket and began to massage her body.

When he was done, he waited to hear her moan his name. Quickly he drove into her without mercy, both palms wrapped firmly on her neck, almost strangling her in the process. Pulling himself off her, he wiped her female fluid on his body and smeared it on his face.

A glow of yellow light passed through his hairy body as he stepped back into the darkness. From where he hid, he watched her pull herself up and walk into the transparent permeable wall that divided their universe.

Vivian woke with a start, running blindly, unconscious to where she was headed. The wedge of the door brought her back into existence, stop I'm the involuntary exit. She passed out on the floor, clutching her stomach painfully. Birthing pangs roared in her womb as she hunched over writhing in pain.

A few minutes later, a blob of white substance escaped her vagina forcefully. She for a moment tried to catch her breath, breathing sharply, feeling a relief from that searing pain.

With the birth pains now over, she looked over the mess in between her thighs and found a moving transparent balloon filled white gooey substance. She stared at it hopelessly.

This was not the first time. She has been giving birth to the same thing every fortnight. After very few consultations, which her father didn't want to pursue, those doctors didn't seem to know what was wrong with her or how to help her. She resulted in managing her problems alone.

Focusing on the blob again, It moved, rolling from side to side. Whatever was inside it was threatening to escape.

Her eyes focused on its rapid movements, "This one seems to be stronger than the rest." She mumbled. Waving away her fears, she picked it up and willed her foot towards the toilet.

From the cabinet, she retrieved a machete she'd purchased for moments like this.
With one swift slash, the thick layer of the blob cuts open revealing tendrils of shapeless organisms.

With trembling hands, she squeezed them off their blob, sputtering them into the toilet bowl. The layer which seemed to be thicker than leather, she placed on the bathroom sink.

With the sharp edge of the machete, she began to stab the octopus-like organisms.
When she was satisfied with their death, she pushed the toilet handle and watched those things disappear into the sewage. The membrane took outside and burnt it.

Back in her apartment, she marked the date and shook her head at all the other dates. She had possibly gone through labor and birthing every two weeks without understanding why this was happening to her.