EIGHT_

Two years ago, the ten thousand members that Bishop Maitama presided over witnessed what the press termed 'Horror in church.' It took a whole month before news stations and social media stopped running the reruns of those videos.

It went so viral that even School kids knew about it. That day which was themed 'Feet washing service' unfortunately didn't go as planned.

         Glamorous Grace Assembly A.K.A 'House of Glam' witnessed first hand what the devil could do to people, how much more a Pastor's daughter.
A designated feet washing Sunday turned into feet running Sunday. That Sunday went down in history as the paranormal Sunday in Bishop Maitama's church.

           Vivian, who was head of the choir department at the time was on stage leading the worshipers in praise and worship, when she felt the first sharp lower back pain.
She waved it off, ignoring it. After multiple excruciating pangs of pain made their way to her womb, she went on her knees wincing as each one came in quicker succession. 
Anyone watching from a distance would think she was under the power of the Holy ghost.

         Her eyes glanced at the huge time piece across the stage as she sang the last line of God is able. She knew there was still an extra five minutes left in her session.
When she collapsed on the floor, her colleagues thought she'd been slain in the Holy ghost. Well nobody would doubt that, because Vivian was an ardent believer of Jesus.

She preached and talked about his power and manifestations. So it wasn't the First time she'd been slain, and for the church it wasn't new. In fact,  it was expected.
As the last one coursed through her entire being, it shattered her womb, tearing through her like a tornado. Her voice screamed into the micro phone, startling church folks.

         Quickly, with both hands, she ripped her underwear and tore it off. With one big push, boom! A slimy huge blob escaped her vagina.
The drummer who was in her sights, got up from the drum section and stared deep into the direction where Vivian had her legs spread. What he saw  knocked him out. He too collapsed on the floor, crashing into the drums.

The pain was so much, she clutched her sides in an effort to still her trembling body. More gooey fluid escaped her body.
On sighting what came out of her, coupled with the excruciating pain in between her thighs, she passed out.

        As the blob swirled on the altar, the back up singers who stood on stage fled, leaving her to her fate.
Vivian's body lay motionless on the floor while the blob grew rapidly.
Beyond the stage, there was confusion in the church.
The terrified fled.
The sanctified prayed.
The bold moved head-on to attack whatever was going on.

Bishop Maitama who still had a microphone in his hands swallowed the next line of worship lyrics that danced on his lips.
As his eyes bulged at the happenings on the altar, his foot involuntarily refused to move. No matter how many signals his brain sent, they just stayed put.

          First lady was first to get close to the altar, the back up singers were already flying off the other side of the stage. The Choir stand stood brazenly empty.
Chaos erupted with many people jumping off the windows and thousands struggling to get to the exit door.
Unconscious and unaware of the beast she'd given birth to, Her blob grew, threatening the remaining people who were still trapped inside the church.

Quick thinking Pa Hezekiah gathered the other security men. With six of them in position, they tried to carry the dangerous slimy blob off the altar. But, before they could even make it off the steps, it hatched.

           "Jesus!" They all shouted in unison and dropped it immediately, running.
A river of grey milk gooey substance splashed across the Church. And then, a big mini lizard serpent emerged, whistling into the atmosphere.
The screech was so loud and nerve wrecking that people stuck their fingers in their ears.