TWENTY ONE_

Vivian rose from her sitting position, her feet walked slowly to the deck and peeped. Her brother was standing on his feet staring off into nothingness.

Sensing a presence, he turned to a very terrified Vivian. "I called for Bishop Maitama, not you!"
"Aston?" Vivian's nervous voice called.
He smirked. "Yes, me." His croaked intense laughter bellowed into the air, icing her skin.

Washing his intense gaze all over her, he spoke. "Vivian Maitama, we officially meet on this side of the universe."

Stay away!" Vivian barked, stepping backwards.

Aston in Kelechi smirked. "Stay away?" He mimicked her tiny voice. "You have been my wife from the foundation of the world. Tell me why I would leave you alone?"

"I am not your wife and never have been. Stay away in Jesus name!"
Her trembling voice fed Aston's hunger. "Your fear cannot just cast me out. And none of you can!" He walked up to her while she continued to retrace her steps gradually.

Aston gulped in air in a giddy defiance, Slowly then whooshed it on her face, relishing the fear ravaging her body. "Now that I look at you, I feel like planting more seeds. Then we can get your father in the room to crown him. How about that?"

Vivian's eyes widened in horror, before she found her voice. "Kelechi? If you are in there, please fight. Don't let this demon ruin you." She pleaded.
Kelechi's mouth opened up in a wail and with a fight, he tumbled himself on the floor grabbing unto anything and everything, kicking and hitting the air.

"You can't win!" Aston growled out of Kelechi's mouth.

Her brother landed two punches on his own face, before he passed out momentarily.
Vivian hurried to him. "KC. Kelechi?" She called hopefully.

A whimper left his bruised lips. Vivian looked over her brothers body whose clothes were in shreds. "Kelechi? Is that you?"

He stirred weakly as her fingers ran across his face. Suddenly a ruckus laughter escaped Kelechi's mouth.
He grabbed Vivian and threw her forcefully across the room.
In a flash, he was up, hovering over her body laying hopelessly on the floor. "Now let us finish up from where we stopped."

Shredding her clothes violently with the strength of five people, he mercilessly smacked her in the process.
Satisfied with her nakedness, he stood above her and slowly detached from Kelechi's body. In his original state, his hairy body bent over Vivian forcing his mouth into hers.

"Your hold over me ends today. My body, you will not ever have!"

Slapping the monster across the face, Vivian quickly pushed him away. Dipping her right hand into her boots, she fished out a knife she'd been carrying since her university days. Hiding it behind her back, she waited.

Aston, offended by Vivian's defiance, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, leaving her feet hanging in the air.

"You are not powerful anymore? Go ahead, run your mouth!" He shouted, shaking the young lady violently even as she dangled freely in his hands.

Meanwhile, from Vivian's line of vision, she could see her brother standing like a statue. "Do something KC! Help me!" But unfortunately, Kelechi seemed absent.

A crooked laughter rang out from his mouth. "He's nothing without me!"

Aston took another look at her body, he curled his tongue round his lips.

"I will not kill you yet, until I have planted my seed. This time, physically." Slowly, he let the young lady down gently on the floor.

He moved to lie above her, but she held her breath, bidding her time. There was no way, Aston could do a repeat on her. All she heard in her head was 'kill or be killed.