Criminal Part 2

(A/N: i dont think ill ever have a consistent schedule and im sorry for that an e way heres this)

Jade West x Male Reader

After hours of digging and scrubbing, your muscles were taught and sore. Covered in dirt and some *other* unknown substances, you opened the back door to your house. The pumpkin pie candle burning in the kitchen greeted you. You took your shoes off and mentally scolded yourself for not taking the grimy clothes off sooner, you'd have to soak them that's for sure.

Taking a deep breath, you removed the clothes as quickly as possible and put them in a plastic bag, easy to carry to the laundry room and not have to clean the floors again.

Once there you glance at the clock, 2:35am, you felt the tinge of disappointment, you'd hoped you'd be home sooner. You promised you'd be home sooner. Letting the pumpkin pie fade into vanilla as you opened the door to your shared room, there she was, Jade West, your girlfriend, your number one supporter, the person who will always have your ba-

"Baby hurry up and shower, you're late" she grumbles, she turns over to face you, moving her hair out of the way. "Day dreaming again? That's gonna get you in trouble one day." She smiles softly.

"Maybe, but not today," you return her gesture, and walk to the 

shower "Care to join me?" You ask

"Absa-fucking-loutly not, I could smell you when you entered the house, you'd need to bath in something stronger than water before you can come near me!" She releases a breathy laugh towards the end.

She was right, you stunk, and you were late, but you had all day tomorrow to spend with her, Your Queen.