Knife Wife?

Jade West x Female Reader
531 Words

Prom night. You show up to Jade's house wearing a pant suit and a bouquet of black roses. Your girlfriend walking out in a beautiful white dress. Your excitement was barely constrained, you bounce about and your smile stretches across your face.

You escort her into the gym, so happy she's not ashamed of you and proud to show off her girlfriend to her friends and you love it.

Her arm firmly interlocks with yours dragging you around the floor to look at people and go "Look at my girlfriend, look at how beautiful she is in her suit, Tell her how pretty she looks." That last one was a trap, everyone knew if they gave you too good of a compliment Jade would throw hands in her dress and heels.

All of a sudden, loud banging was heard on the doors.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

The doors start to give, Tori screams as she peaks through the cracked door. The stench creeps in slowly, heavily, almost as if it struggles to move through the open air. Everyone turns to Tori, looking for an explanation in her wide eyes. Robbie walks towards her reaching out for her hand. Tori snaps her head to him, she glances at the door and pushes Robbie through it. 

An arm grabs Robbie and a mouth attaches to his throat. He tries to fight of his attacker but all that happens is their flesh falls off and sticks to Robbie's hands. His screams didn't even register to the students, the smell of his blood entering the air ensnared the senses, overwhelming them.

Jade was the first to fall out of the trance, lifting up her dress to grab something hidden.

Tori stares blankly as Robbie falls limp, his attacker winning and continuing to rip his flesh from his still warm corpse.

Now in the middle if the gym everyone knows what it is, you realize what's going on, Robbie is dead, someone is eating him.

Jade rushes the person, using a knife she has on her at all times, and slices their throat. A thick brown substance slowly leaks out of the cut like jam.

Your eyes widen, there is your girlfriend with a knife and she just killed someone. Or something, you're 98% certain that it was a zombie, but still, you're allowed to be worried for your woman.

"How long do we have to be dating for us to be common law married?" You ask Jade.

"Seven years, why?" Jade wipes her blade on the mans clothes.

"Damn I wanted to call you my knife wife." You let out a huffy breath.

"I- You can just propose, which you shouldn't, especially this new development of people getting eaten in the gym," Jade grabs your chin and pecks your lips. "What we need to do is arm ourselves because if we can smell the blood so can others of it's kind. Darling if we make it through this alive, I'll propose properly and be your knife wife." And with that said Jade helps everyone arm themselves with something.

You dont know what's going to happen, but you'd gladly fight for her and die by her side.