Falling

I love this man 😍😍😍. Can you tell? DionysusSlytherin requested.

Andre Harris x Female Reader

Andre needed to write a new song but he didn't have a muse. He did not have any inspiration to speak of. He was semi-relieved to see his wrist tattoo has faded a bit. 'oh no, I'm not a performer. Just my sister.' When he found his soulmate he was shocked to find that she had a different tattoo. He played it cool and made it where she went to Hollywood Arts. But she ran away with Beck a few months back and Andre had to help his friend Jade. Jade was the only one who knew that Tori was his soulmate. But Beck new he was Jade's soulmate and he fell out of love with Jade. (Recap of the last chapter). Anyway, Andre has a problem, he had no inspiration. Jade now follows a golden retriever vine quoter around and seems to be the happiest she's been in months, he wants that happiness. He took a breath and shook his head. He didn't need someone else to make him happy but hell could he use someone to give him a boost. He let out a sigh and sat against a wall in the black box theater. He tied his hair up to keep it out of his face:

 He tied his hair up to keep it out of his face:

Sikowitz waltz in barefoot. He turned about and jumped back.
"When did you get there?" Sikowitz shouted.
"Been here Sikowitz." Andre responded.
"Go somewhere else and scare people I have to prepare a play!" Sikowitz talked in a voice not loud enough to be yelling bit louder than anyone's normal speaking voice.
So Andre left. He wondered around until he ended up at the Library with Jade.
"What do I write about Jade?" Andre has been at this all day and needs to turn in a song by the end of the week.
"How about your arm?" Jade suggested with a smirk.
"Very funny Jade." Andre rolled his eyes.
"Don't be rude Andre, have you even looked at it recently? You could find your muse that way." Jade scoffed.
Andre shook his head.
"Jade everyone knows in order to find a new soulmate I must first fall out of love with my old one. And I can't just fall out of love with Tori. She's wonderful. She's sweet and sh-"
Jade cut in "Didn't she make Cat cry again the other day?"
"Well she might, uh, yeah she did."
"Did she or did she not steal Cat's soulmate after she fell out of love with him?" Jade put her elbows on the table.
"Oh yeah I forgot about that."
"Did she or did she not steal my soulmate from me?"
"Well I don't think tha-" Andre stopped and his wide eyes met Jade's glaring ones. She snatched Andre's hand and looked at his wrist. It was barely visible but it was there. Jade shook her head.
"Why don't we go see Tori?" She asked.
"What?" Andre's already wide eyes went wider. "I think that is a horrible idea." He was completely against this idea. Jade however gave zero shits and new what he needed. She gripped his upper arm and tugged him out of the library and across school towards Tori's locker. Andre tried to tug out of Jade's grip but she had a vice grip on him. When Tori came into view Andre used all his body weight and threw himself and Jade into the janitor's closet. Jade pushed Andre into a trashcan and locked him in. Andre looked through the small window on the door and tried to figure out what she was doing. He could see Jade talking to Tori. He could see Beck coming out of nowhere to yell? At Jade. Was he yelling? Andre couldn't tell but he sure as hell looked mad. Behind the argument stood a woman trying to get by to her locker. Anytime the mysterious stranger tried to get by one of the three amigos accidentally stepped in her way. It looked like she tried to speak up but Tori turned and said something to her. Judging by the look on the girl's face it wasn't nice. Her eyebrows drew close together. Her eyes looked to her feet and her lips pursed together. Jade grabbed the mystery woman's arm and snapped her neck to look at the closet. Jade began to drag the woman to the closet and Andre sank further into the trashcan. He pushed himself away from the door. As Jade's steps became audible through the door, Andre felt his hands sweat. Looking down he was surprised to see a new phrase on his wrist. 'No Thank you'. No it couldn't be. Do it really take Andre to see Tori do just one action out of bounds of what he was comfortable with? She was hella mean to Cat and that cute girl.
The door opened and Jade shoved the (h/c) girl inside. Andre had zoned out and could just now hear the arguing that was going on between Jade, Beck, and Tori. Jade slammed the door and locked it once again. Silence. Seconds past. Minutes past. Andre realizes that the woman in front of him must be confused at why she was dragged into anything, to be honest Andre was curious too, and why he was in a trashcan.
"Hey I'm Andre." He reached out to her from his hiding spot. The girl hid her hands in the sleeves of her Hollywood Arts hoodie and used them to cover her face.
"I'm (y/n)." She mumbled through her hands. Andre thought it was kinda cute that she hid her hands in her sleeves. What he didn't like was how she was treated by the people outside.
"Hey I just wanna say that I'm sorry for those guys out there, and that you got dragged into this." Andre finally got out of the trashcan and walked towards the door. The girl turned towards the door. Andre felt his skin crawl. As he looked towards the source he let out a gasp. 'I'm (Y/N)' was fresh on his wrist.
"You-you are my thing!" Andre
"Um," she turned to him and glanced at her wrist, "Yeah I am Andre." A small smile appeared on her face while a grin was on Andre's.