My Lamp

Sorry for the wait, this was requested by: several_times
Beck Oliver x Female Reader

You have been at Hollywood arts for a few weeks. Your locker is decorated with half a lamp that you could click on and off, and you are proud of it. As you approach your locker you can see your friend Beck hiding his face with the half of lampshade.

"Beck did you break my locker?" You ask, a hint of an edge in your voice.

"You must be mistaken, I am a lamp." A muffled voice replies.

"Really? Well then," You reach up and try to snatch the lampshade but Bec-the lamp jump back.

"Too slow!" Beck says as the lampshade hangs in his hand by his side. You glare at him gesturing to your led lights, missing, like your lampshade.

"My lights!" you say distraught. Gesturing some more.

"I'm the light of your life though." Beck grabs your hand.

"No Beck is. You're a lamp if I remember correctly." You take your hand and move it to fix your lights. you chose LEDs because you cannot really cut a lightbulb in half.

"So Beck can do this?" He whispers as he hugs you from behind, arms resting around your waist giving you room to push him away.

"Yes, Beck could." You grab the lampshade he was holding and start fixing it back to the locker.

"Wow. Beck is a lucky guy if he gets to hold you in his arms."

"He is ain't he."

"Wow, okay." He pulls you closer in his arms. Resting his head on your shoulder.

"You broke my lamp, so no attention for you." You try to turn and walk away.

"Babygirl it was an accident don't be like that, please." He walks after her.