To The Grave

Requested by IsabelleWinchesterxx but I saw this prompt on IG and couldn't resist.

Jade West x Male Reader

Ever since his father died (y/n) would try to go visit him in the cemetery as much as he could. His father was his rock and was a hard man in general. But whenever (y/n) needed help, he would guide his son to the right answers.
However, (y/n)'s mom was alive and well. As well as an ER nurse can be. She worked 12 hour shifts. Of the 12 hours she was off she slept 8-9 hours. So that only left her with 3-4 to eat and get ready for her next shift. It may seem like a lot of time, but it wasn't enough for her to visit her husband's grave as often as she would like.
Today would be like most of (y/n)'s days... Go to work, head to afternoon classes, then drop  some flowers off at the graveyard.
The street he walked down was the same as it always has been. Suburba. Copy paste houses. Except one yard towards the end of the street before the turn up the hill towards the cemetery. This one house had a beautiful garden blooming in the front yard. It made (y/n) wonder if the beauty of it was the only reason the HOA hasn't said anything about it.
Usually (y/n) would pick flowers from the garden for his father and put them in the flower holder at his grave. He saw no reason for today to be any different. The rose garden in full bloom year round. They had every color possible and almost impossible for a rose to be. The roses closest to (y/n) was the white and the black and red combination roses. So those are the ones he always took. But, as he approached a tall woman dressed head to toe in black marched up to him.
"Are you here to steal more of my roses?" She snapped at him. (Y/n) stood there in shock. He didn't think about the consequences of stealing the roses. Hell he didn't consider it stealing until he was confronted.
"Im sorry about the flowers but they are pretty and I need-" (y/n) was cut off by the black haired woman.
"Don't worry I'm going to come with you. I wanna see this girl worth stealing my flowers." She marched out of her fenced in yard and grabbed his arm. "Lead the way." She gestured forward with her hand. He walked forward and the woman stood next to him, only a few inches shorter. They made the turn after her house, and he could feel how sweaty his hands were.
"I'm (y/n)." He said.
"I'm Jade." She looked around wondering where we were going. She could see the graveyard up ahead. "What is this? Her aesthetic?" Jade scoffed.
"Yeah something like that." (Y/n) rubbed the back of his neck. They entered the cemetery. The gravestones were neatly positioned in neat rows. Like the teeth of a dentist. He grabbed her hand with one of his and the flowers with his other.
"Slow down lover boy I doubt your girl is gonna go anywhere." Jade spoke as (y/n) practically dragged her behind him.
"You're right but I checked the time and I gotta get home and cook." He came to a stop and Jade collided with his chest. "Sorry, we're here." He patted her head and hoped she wouldn't murder him.
Jade watched confused as he placed the flowers from the garden in the flower holder next to the grave. Everything clicked in place. They weren't going anywhere. "Really you let me call this their aesthetic and you didn't correct me?" Jade said harshly.
"Sorry," he raised his hands in a mock surrender, "but I do have to go cook dinner you can come if you want."
"Did you really just invite a girl who stormed a grave, to dinner?"
"Only if she says yes." (Y/n) offered his hand as they left the cemetery and Jade gladly took it but didn't show that.