Vines

So many Jade West requests! But after this on I'll work on the Andre Harris oneshot💛.
Warning: I'm really into soulmate au's rn and Beck's kinda a jerk. And it's longer than normal. Oops. infinitywolf13 please accept my tribute.

Jade West x Female Reader

When you are born the first words your soulmate says to you is tattooed on your wrist. When you meet you can grow close and bond, but if you fall out of love the words begin to fade.

Jade looked to her arm 'Hey I'm Beck' was tattooed on her wrist. She looked to where Beck and Tori were rehearsing for the play. She saw the way his smile seemed brighter when he was with the brunette girl. She started to notice how the words 'You look like a Bitch' seemed lighter than the day before. Instead of a black tat it resembled a week old henna. And it seemed Jade wasn't the only one to notice. Tori leaned toward Beck and kissed him. Beck leaned into the kiss.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Jade hollered over to them. Tori jumped back and Beck raised his hands in the air as if to surrender.
"It's nothing Jade. Calm down." Beck shook his head. Jade's head focused on his wrist. All her insecurities came to life when she saw his bare wrist. Beck turned his arm to get a better look.
"Oh I guess we really are done." As Beck said this new words appeared on his wrist. 'Wait, really? You guys are done?' And as if on cue Tori spoke up.
"Wait, really? You guys are done?"
"Yeah me and Jade are, but it seems like you and me are worth a shot." Beck replied to her. Tori squealed and pointed to her wrist, which had what Beck just said written on it.
"You're joking. Right Beck?" Jade spoke to Beck's back.
"According to the fates we are no more. Tori is more up my alley, so no I'm not joking. I think that this," he turned and pointed between the two of them,"didn't work out and that this," he now gestures to himself and Tori, "has a chance of working out. We just didn't click like we were supposed to." And with that Beck and Tori left. Jade collapsed to the floor, tears blurring her vision as she looks to her wrist. It was still a deep black and was as fresh as the day she first started Hollywood Arts.

As the days passed Jade became reclusive from her so called "friends" the only person from the group she still talked to was Andre. As days turned to weeks her tattoo still stayed strong. Andre was the only one who understood how hurt she was. How seeing their tattoos stay strong for each other. As weeks turned to months Andre became more concerned for his friend and forced her to join a club that showed the new kids around Hollywood Arts. In his mind Jade may run into someone who could become a soulmate. Andre also made Jade come back to the group. It was a little awkward given the tat situation but at least they weren't fighting.

No one really noticed it at first. But a stray (h/c) strand of hair was on Jade's jacket.
"Must be from that new kid that I showed around today." Was all she said about it. Then she didn't show up to the table during lunch for a week. And when she did show her jacket was missing.
"Jade something up with you?" Tori asked.
"No!" Jade snapped, which wasn't unsual. The table could see her wrists. They had something new  written on them 'Aw fuck I can't believe you've done this'. Andre started smiling and laughing.
"It worked didn't it?"
Jade said nothing as a small smile worked its way to her face. And then an adorable girl came bouncing up to the table. She was wearing Jade's jacket.
"Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket! It was sooooo cold in the make up class." The girl zoned out before coming back to the present. "Oh! Do you wanna see how I monsterfied Seth?" The (h/c) girl wiggled her fingers at the word monsterfied.
"Sure (y/n)." Jade replied.
(Y/n) bounced over to Jade with a wide smile on her face. She sat next to Jade and snuggled close to Jade as she pulled out her phone. Jade draped her arm around (y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) showed Jade her makeup project and they held a quiet conversation. Until Andre spoke up.
"Do you mind if we look at your wrist?" He held out his hand.
"Not at all." (Y/n) smiled and put her hand on Andre's, but Jade snatched it.
"That's just rude Jade, I was looking at that." Andre joked.
"This is mine and you know this because I told you and because this," Jade gestured towards the girl next to her," golden retriever bounced around happy and told everyone."
"I did no such thing!" (Y/n) said as she held a hand over her heart. A guy jumped from the upper floor and landed on the lunch table and screamed. "WHY THE FUCK YOU  LYING, WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING," he jumps down from the table and grabs (y/n). He pulls her away from the table and they tell together: "MMMMM OH MY GOD STOP FUCKING LYING!"
Jade calmly stood up from the table, turned to Andre, "I gotta  go get my idiot before she gets herself expelled."
"Expelled really?" Andre watched Jade turn back,
"She's worse than I am only difference is I do it on purpose." And with that Jade walked in the direction that the vine quoters went.